Chapter 11

''Wu Xie!'' Pangzhi called with worry while reaching to Wu Xie that falling unconscious on the ground for his dead.

''Didi, Wu Xie!'' Heipaoshi said and he rushes to get Wu Xie as well as Baipaoshi.

Zhao Yunlan and the others are still fighting with the remaining ghosts and monsters. Mr. Wu hurriedly gets Wu Xie in the arms of Kylin that holding Wu Xie's dead body.

''Heipaoshi, save him please!'' Kylin requested for the first time in his life without thinking of the other effect from saving the life of Wu Xie

''I can do that if someone volunteered to share the life with him since the good soul of ghost face with my didi now can't support his life for a longer years. He still will die with his lifespan that you told me before because of his lungs failure,'' Heipaoshi said the truth.

Kylin looks at Baipaoshi and Baipaoshi nods admitted.

''His lungs already failure, Zhang Qiling. This soul can't increase his life. He still will die shortly,'' Baipaoshi admitted.

Kylin sighs.

''Let me share my life with him. I am rather giving my life to him. Please take my life now!'' Pangzhi volunteered to save Wu Xie but before Kylin can hold his hand, Baipaoshi already said his words to Pangzhi.

''Your life is short too, fat guy. You can't share your life with him. Or else, you are giving up your whole lifespan to him,'' Baipaoshi mentioned.

''You mean I will die too?'' Pangzhi asked to confirm.

Baipaoshi nods.

''But not within a year or two. I mean not within this short period. You may can marry and have children too before you die but to share your life with him, it's too short,'' Baipaoshi said as he can see the lifespan of the humans.

Kylin sighs.

''Pangzhi, they are right. To share the life with someone, you need a longer lifespan like me,'' Kylin agreed to those legendary little ghosts.

''Xiaoge! Do you mean...'' Pangzhi can't say his words when Kylin nods admitted to Pangzhi.

''Are you sure, Zhang Qiling?'' Heipaoshi asked to confirm.

Kylin nods admitted.

''I am rather being a human instead of losing him from my life, Heipaoshi. He is everything for me to live on till now,'' Kylin said made Pangzhi surprised not because of Kylin's words as he knows Kylin will do anything for Wu Xie but because of Kylin that confessed that feeling towards Wu Xie.

''Didi,'' Heipaoshi called his twin brother and Baipaoshi nods agreed for the request from Kylin.

''Give me your hand, Zhang Qiling,'' Baipaoshi said and Kylin gives his hand to Baipaoshi.