Chapter 5 - "I'm Stuck On Loving You."

I sighed at the thought of my ex and how much I loved her, she was the only other person who I had true feelings of love for, other then Alex.

Cameron noticed my reaction when he mentioned my ex, "Sorry dude. I didn't mean to bring her up."

"It's cool Cam. It's just, hard you know."

"Yeah, I know." Cameron said throwing me a sympathy look.

Cameron once had a person that he admired too, but unlike me, he actually had the balls to tell that person how he really felt and I will always envy him for that. It didn't go as expected for him though, that person belonged to another and sadly didn't feel the same way. Although, Cameron and that person still remained friends, I know it hurts Cameron to know that person will never love him the way he loves her.

As for me, I never want to know if Alex feels the same way I do or not, but then again a huge part of me does.

Maybe Cameron can help! I thought to myself, I mean I'm basically in the same situation he was in. He can help me.

"Hey Cam?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I catch a ride with you after school?"

"Sure. Why you and Alex fighting?"

"No. I just... we don't spend that much quality bro time." I said trying not to be so obvious.

"Yeah, your right. We don't, but we can and will change that bro." Cam agreed. I smiled.

I know it sounds like I'm using Cameron, but I assure you I'm not. I do really wanna hang out with him because in all honesty, we don't spend that much time together, and Cam's a great guy. So I would never think of using him. Ever. I'm just really in need of some advice, and Cam is the only person I can think of who has gone through basically the same thing I'm going through right now. So the advice is just a plus.

➕➕➕➕➕➕

Alex's P.O.V.

"Baby!" I hear from behind me, looking back I see Stella. "I missed you!" Stella said in a baby voice before hugging the life out of me.

"I missed you too."

"You better have." Stella joked. I smiled.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Stella and kissed the top of her head, "Need a ride home?"

"Oh that's sweet of you babe, but Jake's already giving me a ride."

Jake? Why in the hell is she riding with him again?!

"You've been hanging out with this 'Jake from state farm dude' a lot more than you should." I said trying not to sound so jealous. Stella looked down with a smirk on her face then looked back up at me, "Is Alex Gaskarth actually jealous?"

"No! I just..."

"You just what?" Stella questioned cutting me off.

I looked away, "It's just... I don't really know the guy, and yet he's been driving my girlfriend home for the past week now."

"I still don't get what's the problem babe."

I looked back at Stella looking back at me, a smile came across her face, "You're so sexy when frustrated." I looked away once again hoping Stella would already know what I was thinking, so I didn't have to tell her.

"Hey. Look at me..." Stella said turning my gaze towards her.

Stella ran her hand through my hair telling me how sexy my hair was, Stella wasn't one to give compliments... except when she wants or is trying to cover up something.