Teacher pt2~ Jeonchan

(A/N) make sure to read Part 1 before reading this 

______________________________

3rd person POV

Jeongin's hyungs had been waiting for him to get home when they heard the front door slam shut.

"Innie. Come have a snack!" Jisung yells out for the boy.

"No thanks hyung! I'm going to study in my room." Jeongin says back in a small voice. Jisung looks at the other members worriedly. Jeongin has always eaten right when he got back from school.

"I'm sure he's just nervous for his test on Monday." Chan tells Jisung.

The younger nods, still worried, but trusting their leader's judgement.

☆ time skip ☆

It was 11:30pm. Jisung and Seungmin had gone to sleep already and the rest of the members were finishing playing a game of Among Us. Everyone but Chan, who was working on lyrics in his bedroom. As he wrote down in his notebook he could hear Hyunjin and Felix yelling and Lee Know swearing at Changbin. But as he listened more carefully he could hear something else. It sounded like... crying? Who was crying? Chan quickly got off of his bed and left his notebook there. As he walked down the hallway past Jisung's bedroom he determined it wasn't Jisung who was crying. He headed to Seungmin's bedroom but it was silent too. The only member left was Jeongin. Chan's eyes widened at the thought of the maknae crying, alone. He did seem a little upset earlier. Had Chan been wrong to blow it off as stress. Chan rushed over to Jeongin's bedroom and put his ear up against the door. As he did he could make out soft sobs and whimpers coming from inside. He knocked on the door quickly. As soon as he did the sobs ceased.

"Jeongin open the door. It's Chan hyungie." Chan tells Jeongin seriously but trying to be gentle with the younger. The door opens up a sliver and Chan's heart breaks. There stands Jeongin with tears running down his face.

"Can I come in Innie?" Chan asks in a gentle voice. Jeongin looks conflicted but slowly opens the door for his hyung. The younger heads to his bed and sits down covering himself in a fluffy blanket. Chan walks into the room and sits down next to Jeongin wrapped up in a blanket burrito.

"Jeongin... why were you crying." Chan asks his youngest member. Jeongin just shrugs.

"Was it something that happened at school?" Chan asks. Jeongin's breath hitches and tears gather in his eyes.

"So it was?" The elder asks at Jeongin's reaction to his question. Jeongin quickly shakes his head, saying no.

"No! It wasn't!" Jeongin says with a sudden loud voice. "I'm f-fine." Jeongin says with a timid voice again. Chan looks at the younger with doubt.

"What happened Innie? You can tell me anything." Chan asks with lots of concern. Why was Jeongin hiding things from him? What was going on with the maknae? Jeongin doesn't say anything and just buries himself in his blankets.

"Jeongin. Tell me what's going on." Chan says more strictly, wanting to know what was bothering Jeongin.

Jeongin snaps.

"It's none of your fucking business hyung! Leave me alone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" Jeongin yells with more tears making their way down his face.

"Get out!" Jeongin yells and pushes Chan out of his bedroom. At this point the rest of the members were gathered in the hallway after hearing the yelling.

"What's going on Chan hyung?" Seungmin asks, still waking up.

Chan just stares at them in shock. He couldn't believe Jeongin had gotten so upset with him. Over what? What was going on? He didn't know but he did know...

he had to find out.

{_____________A/N_____________}

sorry it's short. trying to spend more time with my family since it's Chritmas Eve for us tonight!

-Author Chan 🌸