Taken pt1~ JeonginxSKZ

(A/N) first request! i know u thought this was kinda cliche but i like it so i hope u like it too!! this part is  basically just the set up for the story and the next part will be the good part <3

for some reason my wattpad is glitching again so imma just tag you here: person who requested is   

 genRe: angst + fluff

plot summARy: Jeongin is kidnapped in America and his hyungs have to save him

possiBle tw: kidnapping, attempted stealing, slight swearing

________________________________ 

3rd person's POV

Jeongin was extremely excited when Stray Kids international tour was announced. So once they arrived in New York, Jeongin was so excited to explore the city and perform at the concerts.

"Careful Innie, you don't wanna fall!" Felix called out at the boy, who was walking along the train area. Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin were in the New York City subway after going shopping on their first day there.

"Don't worry hyungie! I'm being careful." Jeongin calls back as he continues skipping near the dropping tracks. Hyunjin frowns slightly and pulls the younger boy away from the tracks, towards him.

"Yah you're going to fall! You shouldn't go near the tracks Innie." He says while squishing the young boy face.

"Ok hyung! Don't worry so much though." The maknae hugs his worrying elder.

"Such a cute maknae. So cute~" Hyunjin teases with a small smile. Jeongin giggles at that and buries his head in the elders shoulder. As the subway train rushes in, the three Stray Kids members have fun together. If only they knew...

It was now late in New York City, and as Stray Kids maknae roamed the streets, the city changed from safe to dangerous. His hyungs were all at the hotel now, as it was around 12AM, but their manager refused to pick up Jeongin. The maknae had decided to go to The Sweet Shop with one of his friends who lives in NYC, and was left alone after his friend had a family emergency. Jeongin had to have called his manager at least 3 times, begging for him to come pick him up, but the elder refused. He wanted to call his hyungs but he felt bad because they were most likely asleep at this point. And so, the young boy decided to just walk to the subway station, late at night... in New York.

Jeongin walked down the streets of the buzzing city and spotted a taxi, but sadly it was occupied.

Defeated, the boy continued down to the station, as fast as he could. While Jeongin walked past a dark alleyway, he heard a voice call out.

"Help! Please help! Somebody! Anybody!" The voice cried out. Jeongin almost kept walking, but he knew he couldn't do that without a guilty conscience. He couldn't leave this person by themselves. The maknae looked around but nobody else was there, so he heads down the alley alone.