Bunny pt1~ Jeonlix

genRe:   angst+fluff

plot summARy:    Jeongin overworks himself and when the members find out he slips into littlespace.

possiBle tw (just wanna be as safe as possible <3):    unhealthy relationship with food, stress, traumatic slip into littlespace, self hate, slight mentions of trauma

___________________________________

3rd person POV

Jeongin had just finished practicing the dance for their new comeback. He had been in the dance studio everyday till 1:00AM practicing the dance so it would be perfect for the comeback. The other members hadn't noticed the youngest overworking him self as they were all tired from working so hard for the comeback. The other members were always sleeping or working on stage rehearsals to try and get prepared for all the work they would have to put in. Jeongin didn't spend time relaxing with the members though. He was always working. He had stopped eating and was getting about 4 hours of sleep. And he has not gone into little space for 3 weeks.

Little space was Jeongin's stress reliever. It helped him calm himself and take some of his anxiety away, at least when he was in his little headspace. He never told the members that he goes into little space as he thought they would hate him. Now with the comeback he didn't have any extra time to slip. Not even for a few minutes.

He started to pack up his bag. Jeongin just realized now that his phone had been buzzing. He fumbled the phone with his tired hands and it fell on the ground and broke. "Agh! Why am I so fucking clumsy?!" He yelled at himself. He picked the phone up off the ground and saw that the screen was completely shattered. He could only see one message on the recked screen. 

Felixie hyung: WHERE TF R U?

"Oh shit." Jeongin said as he read the message on his broken screen. The last thing he ever wanted to do was make his hyungs worried. Jeongin tried to open his messages and respond but his phone was so broken he couldn't even see what he was typing. He picked up his bag and phone and rushed back to the dorms as fast as his feet could take him.

Felix's POV

I shot up in my bed covered in sweat and tears running down my face. I just had the worst nightmare. I dreamed that Jeongin got stabbed by a sasaeng fan and I just stood there and couldn't save him. I quickly rushed out of bed towards I.N.'s room. He used to room with Jisung but asked for his own room when we decided to change up the roommates. We didn't really want him to be by himself but none of us could say no to his adorable puppy eyes. I rushed to his room and knocked lightly on the door. Even though he was probably sleeping I really wanted to see him after that scary nightmare. I open the door and rush into the room. I head to his bed and pull down the sheets... he not there?!

What where the heck is he? I scream out as loud as I possibly could, "Hyungs! Please come quick! Innie isn't here!" I start crying, my mind instantly going to the worst case scenario. What if he was taken?

No don't think like that. I hear footsteps head towards the room I was in. "Felix?! Are you ok?" I hear Chan yell out in English. The door suddenly bursts open and everyone is rushes in. "Felix what's wrong?" Hyunjin asks me worriedly. "Innie! Innie isn't here!" I tell them, in tears. Where is he?! Everyone suddenly goes into a frenzy of chaos. Jisung was checking every inch of the dorms, Hyunjin was crying while hugging Jeongin's pillow, Seungmin was trying to call Jeongin's cellphone, all the others were texting Jeongin's phone at the speed fo light.