Fanmeet~ Jeongho

genRe: angst + fluff

plot summARy: a "fan" is rude to Jeongin at a fanmeet

possiBle tw: bullying, someone being a meanie to Jeongie :(

______________________________

3rd person's POV

Stray Kids were at their last fanmeet in Seoul. Minho was at the end of the table and Jeongin was beside him. The fans were all starting to make their way down the line and meet their idols. Minho didn't have a fan to pay attention to since the girl talking to Jeongin was taking a while, so he just decided to listen into whatever his maknae was doing. That's when the anger hit him.

"You know that since you're the youngest in the group, that nobody cares about you right? You don't deserve your hyungs to love you, I bet they're just fucking faking." The girl said to Jeongin, in such a whisper, Minho's ears almost didn't catch it.

"I-i'm s-s-sorry." Jeongin stuttered out, holding back his tears so that his hyungs didn't notice. But Minho was already listening.

"God, you're so stupid. You really didn't know that they hate you? They do. And so does everyone else. The only reason anyone even tolerates you is because we pity you because you're so fucking pathetic." The so-called fan said viciously to the younger boy.

Jeongin just whimpered and hung his head low. The girl glared at him and then moved onto Minho, the last member in the line.

"Hi~ Minho oppa!" The girl said in a fake sweet voice.

"Goodbye." Minho said with a glare stronger than Medusa's.

"W-what?" The girl asked, surprised by the coldness.

"You heard me. Goodbye~" Minho said with an angry smile, wanting to punch the girl in the mouth. But he didn't, he held back his anger and suppressed it.

The girl was so shocked and just walked away, almost frozen. Minho glared at her as she walked away.

Jeongin had a new fan infront of him now, as it seemed he masked his hurt from what the other girl said to him earlier. Minho looked at the maknae sadly. The older boy couldn't just let Jeongin go on believing that they all hated him. Stray Kids loved him so much. Minho still couldn't even take in all the things that girl said to the maknae, because they were so stupid. How could anyone ever hate Jeongin?

☆ time skip ☆

The fanmeet finally ended and Minho knew what he was going to do to show Jeongin how much he was loved. Or rather... how much he loved him.

"Come with me." Minho says, pulling Jeongin away to a more secluded area.

"What do you need hyung? Is something wrong?" The maknae asked.

"Yes, something is wrong. What that girl said to you... that's what's wrong."

"W-what do you mean? I have no idea what you're talking about hyung." Jeongin replies nervously.

"You know who I'm talking about Innie."

The boy just lowered his head.

"And I want you to know that what she said was wrong. Nobody hates you, we all love you. I love you." Minho tells him.

"Yeah sure hyung. Thanks." Jeongin says dismissively still staring at the ground and starting to walk back o the group and get his hyung to leave him alone. It was obvious that he didn't believe what Minho said to him. The older boy grabbed Jeongin's wrist and pulled him back towards him, planting his lips on the maknae's. As they pulled away Minho smiled at the younger boy.

"It's true Jeongin. I love you... so much." He confesses.

The maknae stares at his hyung in shock and blinks a few times before throwing his arms around Minho and hugging him as tight as possible.

"I love you too hyung." Jeongin replies hoarsely, obvious that he was crying a bit. Minho just puts his arms around the makane, hugging him close.

"I could never hate you Innie. I love you." Minho whispers in the crying boy's ear. "I love you so much Innie."

______________________________

this is still short but i like how it turned out. sorry if it publishes weird, wattpad is being glitchy :(

-Author Chan 🌸