Jeongin Birthday Special 🥳

genRe: angst with happy ending! :D

plot summARy: Jeongin's hyungs find out he has a boyfriend and are jealous. (mainly minhoxjeongin)

possiBle tw: yelling, swearing, breakup

A/N publishing this a day before Jeongin's birthday bc I have school tmrw. but anyways hope you enjoy!

______________________________

Day before Jeongin's birthday

Hyunjin's POV

Ding!

I hear a sound come from across the room but I just ignore it.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Alright that's just getting annoying. I head over towards where the sound was coming from. Oh it was Jeongin's phone. I probably shouldn't be snooping but I can't help myself. I pick up his phone and open the lock screen.

💖babe< It's almost ur birthday!

💖babe< so happy birthday baby <3

💖babe< btw I can't call u for ur bday bc I have an exam :(

💖babe< I'm sorry! But I'll make it up to u

Who the hell is this?! I have to tell Chan hyung.

3rd person's POV

Jeongin was sitting in his bedroom and playing BTS songs on his computer when his hyungs called for him.

"Jeongin! Come to the living room. We need to talk to you." Minho's voice called out.

"Be right there~." Jeongin says back, but doesn't leave his bed. He wants to finish the last few seconds of the song.

"Jeongin! Now!" Chan yells.

"Ok geez. I'm coming." Jeongin says back in a giggly voice.

Jeongin walks down the hallway to the living room area which is attached to the kitchen. All his hyungs are standing in the kitchen area.

"Sit." Changbin says, pointing to a chair. Jeongin complies and sits. He has a bad feeling in his stomach now. He doesn't know what's going on.

"...Is everything okay hyungs?" Jeongin asks worriedly.

"Hyunjin found something on your phone," Minho says in a scarily calm voice, "would you like to explain to us what this is?" Minho takes out Jeongin's confiscated phone and pushes the screen with texts in front of his face. Jeongin's eyes widen in shock.

"Um... uhhhh"

"Who the hell is this Jeongin?!" Seungmin yells out in anger. The maknae's bottom lip trembles at Seungmin's yelling.

"Fucking answer him Jeongin!" Felix yells out.

"IT'S MY BOYFRIEND, OK?!" Jeongin screams back, eyes wide.

"Your... boyfriend?" Hyunjin repeats to himself, revolved in his anger.

"Yeah..." Jeongin says in a small voice, looking at his feet, "I met him when we went to Australia and then we started talking and then dating."

All of his hyungs stare at him in shock and anger.

"What the fuck Jeongin! You could get all of us into so much trouble." Minho screams.