Christmas Special

**2 years later when Sicheng and Kun are in good terms with the others**

**everyone is now the same age irl, Jaehyun is 27, Taeyong 28**

   "O? Yuta hyung! Johnny hyung! Come in come in!" As the door opened, they were met with the younger Chinese, Kun, who invited inside the huge house that Jaehyun and Taeyong bought not long ago.

The two stepped inside, immediately the warmth of the house warmed their freezing hands and cheeks.

"Woah, they really decorated this year." Yuta heard Johnny say from beside him. He wasn't wrong, the two eldest really did go all out this year. While outside in the freezing cold, they had seen the hundreds of lights adorning the rooftops and windows, the reindeer and Santa displayed in the snow. The inside was wonderful, the living room was huge, a large Christmas time that Johnny and Lucas had had to help Jaehyun bring in stood on one side of the living room, decorated with rainbow lights and beautiful ornaments placed smartly throughout the branches with a bunch of presents underneath.

"Johnny! Bro get over here!" A orange haired Mark yelled in English to the older, not taking his eyes off the big screen where he was playing Smash with Jisung,, Hendery, and Yangyang on the fluffy rug. Lucas, Donghyuck, Jaemin, and Shotaro were on the sofas or standing up, yelling at the pens playing.

"Aish! Mark-Ah! Why are you so bad at this?!" Donghyuck screamed frustrated, practically crying into the sleeves of the Christmas sweater he was wearing.

Johnny hurried over to the Canadian, to encourage and yell at him as well. Looking around, Yuta spotted Taeyong, Taeil, and Kun at the counter of the kitchen drinking hot chocolate. Heading over to the olders and Kun, he pasted the table where Jaemin, Sungchan, Jeno, Jungwoo, Renjun, Dongyoung, and Jaehyun were playing an aggressive game of Uno, Sungchan looking a bit scared when he met Yuta's eyes as he was passing.

"Hey hyung!" He greeted the two olders, "Kun!" He gave the Chinese a side hug as Taeil handed him a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows. "I'm not counting twenty-three, where are the others?" He said as he looked out front he kitchen window to the living room and table, notching a few people missing.

"Mm, Dejun, Sicheng, Ten, and Chenle are in the 'Fun Room'. They're there with Rudy and Dejun brought Bella, Ten brought Louis, Sicheng and Kun brought Leon, and Chenle brought his new little puppy Daegal! Have you seen Daegal yet? He's so cute, and so small!" Taeyong gushed about the small white puppy Chenle has adopted recently.

"I haven't," Yuta pouted, not having the time as he was busy working on choreography for Taeyong's future album next month, "I wish I brought Raven with us, but hm, she's not much of a, a people person, or, pet person or— she doesn't like other cats or dogs." The last time Ten had brought Louis over to his apartment, Johnny had to pull the two cats away rom each other before blood could be spilled.

"So how's work?" Kun asked, interested in both their works, seeing as Yuat and Taeyong work together most of the time.

"Hell. I'm just glad I don't have to do Vlive or film today! I did it all yesterday so I didn't have to today." Being an idol was a lot of work, Taeyong was lucky to be able to stay home for Christmas, last year he couldn't make it and it just didn't feel the same without the eldest.

"Well someone decided he wanted to dance more in his new album so I'm having to work more than I'd like lately!" He eyed Taeyong who gave one his nervous laughters, looking away and sipping his hot chocolate.

"Plus four!"

"Plus eight!"

"... plus twelve!"