Chapter 21

Oooo 21, the amount of NCT members.....so far–
Also I'm pretty sure I gave up 3rd person view lol

also I have no fricking idea what day it's supposed to be in this story, and I'm too lazy to check the last 5 chapters, and in some chapter I didn't meantion one and like,

****LETS SAY ITS WEDNESDAY, 4 WEEKS AFTER THE BREAKUP YEAH? yeah****
To remind myself I'll for now on put what day it is—I'll add a date, yes, I'm a genius

November 12, XX, Friday
(11/12/XX)
[Yuta Focus]

   This morning, I woke up earlier than Johnny. Mostly due to the bruises bothering me. I sat up, looking at the clock on the wall, 4:19AM, my hair messy, maybe I should change the colour and get a haircut, this colour has brought me nothing but bad luck. Or maybe it was because Raven's a black cat— OH MY GOD SHE'S LOCKED IN TAEYONG'S APARTMENT SH—

   As I look around the room, eyes wide, my eyes fell on Johnny's sleeping form. He laid on his stomach, laying the side of his head on top of his left arm, right arm stretched out on the pillow. His biceps showed from the short sleeved white shirt he wore, I could feel the drool forming in my mouth—

Deciding I stared at him for long enough, I could do longer but...sadly sleep is a thing that's needed, I slowly laid back down, careful not to disturb the sleeping man beside me. I turned so that my back was turned to Johnny. A few minutes passed, the drowsiness was getting to me, when I heard some shuffling behind me, no big deal, he's probably just adjusting his position.

As the shuffling stopped, I focused back on giving to sleep. I let out a small yelp as I felt myself being pulled backwards, my eyes flying open. An arm had wrapped around my waist, same as the first night. I could feel steady breathing on the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

(A/N: Spooky scary skeletons, send shiver down your spines—)

I was tense for a moment, I could feel my cheeks flush red, even in the dark. After a few minutes, listening to Johnny's steady breathing, I let the sleepiness get to me, and finally slept, relaxing in his hold.

(A/N: Yo, at some point, Yuta did call Taeyong the day he began to stay at Johnny and Tae said he was gonna return next Wednesday, right?!? I'm looking through the previous chapters kinda and can't find where that part is, but I vividly remember writing it.)

November 17, XX, Wednesday

[Yuta Focus]

   Taeyong and Jaehyun would returning today, finally. But honestly, Johnny's apartment is cozy. We share the space as if we'd been rooming for years. He showed me what was in the spare room, showing me the different instruments and the computer he used to create music for his classes. It was cooler than I expected.

   Sharing a singular bed wasn't much of a problem. Our body heat made the bed warmer and it was amazing to sleep with him. Everyday I'd learn something new about him, he was intriguing somehow. I overall found him, to put it simply; everything I'd want in a man.

   Since what happened Thursday, nothing had happened, no more beating, the six high schoolers still didn't talk to him, though he'd occasionally see Jeno and Jisung, both who was at least acknowledged him with a small nod or smile. Besides most people ignoring him and sometimes ignoring Johnny, everything was normal for the last two days at college.

Doyoung has came to them at lunch, sitting with them on both Friday and Tuesday. He came with the excuse of wanting to ask if he could come over to see how my injuries were.

Today Taeyong and Jaehyun would be back.

Which means I'll have my own bed again.

I'll be sleeping alone, wake up alone, in a cold bed, alone with my thoughts.

I'll be able to wear my own clothes again.

His clothes were larger, they smelled nice and felt like a warm hug.

——————————
Uh idk how to end this chapter so there you go

**editing isn't a thing in this Christian household, spelling mistakes and autocorrect mistakes are absolutely made**

It's shorter than normal but I wanted to get this out before 7 days soooo, this is what you get, you're welcome:)