I got tagged, fuck.

I know I said next chapter was gonna be the Johnyu date, but um, a friend decided to tag me so, uh, you'll have to wait a little while longer til the Johnyu date, sorry.

Ok, the fucker that tagged me was my friend tOoMuChBuTtErBroM

For the hard of seeing:

•If you get tagged, you have to make a chapter. it doesn't matter where. You can make a new book. It is totally up to you.

•In the chapter you must post the rules.

•You must say 13 things about yourself.

•You must tag 15 other people.
(I don't know 15 people so... I'll do what I can)

•The chapter must have a creative name.
(Is "I got tagged, fuck." valid?)

•If you do not do this within a week of being tagged, the person who tagged you has to give you a punishment. (Oo~ k i n k y—)

——

Ok, here we go.

1. Two of my favorite songs are not from a group(s) I stan. My favorite song is 'Deja'Vu' by Nu'Est (this is my fucking favoriteest song) and the second is 'BET BET' by Nu'Est as well.

2. Stray Kids used to be my ult group, and Felix used to be my ult Bias, But people change and my now ult group is NCT (ot21+) and my ult Bias is the one and only Nakamoto Yuta.

3. (Besides listening to Gangnam Style) My first Kpop music video I watched and listened to was Stray Kids's 'My Pace' On December ~22, 2018, hence why I stan them as my first Kpop group.

4. I have a habit of looking behind the shower curtain when it's closed to see if anything's there when I use the bathroom.

5. I can speak and read(ish) Spanish as I am, latino/latina. But I cannot write much.

6. I can read korean pretty goodly, but I just don't know what the hell it means, like I can read Hangul but I cannot translate it.

7. I don't like wearing coats and jackets/hoodies with zippers.

8. I can draw prettttty nice, here's one I drew today/yesterday (aug 13,2020)

 I can draw prettttty nice, here's one I drew today/yesterday (aug 13,2020)

9. I'm terrified about if I ever broke a bone or the thought of being treated at a hospital as I've never broken a bone in my life.

10. None of my friends I know in real life/physical know know that I use Wattpad or write fanfics, the closest is that one of my friends me and her both use AO3 (idk if she does but I introduced her to it so idk if she's using it)

11. I don't have a bias in Seventeen as it's too hard to choose, nor in A.C.E.

12. I like to watch kdramas with my dad, we only started earlier/last week, but it's bonding time I missed. So far we've watched Crash Land On You (10/10 would recommend) and Itaewon Class, and I'm planning to watch The King : Enteral Monarch. (Also, 'He Is Pyschometric' is fucking amazing)

13. I take Chinese at school (Chinese II when the school year starts again) and have a Chinese names (I hope nobody I know or that's in my Chinese Class reads this so I'm risking shit here) and it's 冉宁书 (Ran Ningshu)

Okay the tagging.

I don't know people on here—

yeonjuncheekies
RenBamSung
And lemme tag two readers as well because why not
@Xiuxiu127 (Wattpad ain't tagging it but I know you're reading)
@Melycorn (you too, you're probably reading)

—————
*not edited or proof read*

Again, sorry this isn't a chapter.