[M]Very Late Valentines Day Special

WARNINGS: smut.

Their appearance be like\/

I just wanted to write smut¯\_(ツ)_/¯Jcob0234 you wanted to read more of my god awful smut so here you go

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jcob0234 you wanted to read more of my god awful smut so here you go. Made kinkier than le classical vanilla I did on Hazy Memories
But still not at all kinky. Like from 1 out of 10 of how kinky it is it's like 1.5

Comment your judgement of this awful smut lol

**not edited**

   The two stumbles into their apartment– well, more so Johnny did, as he held his Japanese lover by the thighs as the other had his legs around his waist, arms around his neck. The door slammed shut clumsily behind them as their tongues continued to clash sloppily, lips tender and red.

   Johnny pushes him up against the nearest wall, deciding the bed was much too far, but Yuta begged to differ, tangling his finger through the elder's hair and moaning a "B-bed, p-please–" The elder, though impatient, quickly moved them to the bedroom, actin as if the weight of the younger was nothing to him– which was true, the smaller was surprisingly light.

   Making it easy to fuck against a wall without getting tired.

   But they're not doing that today. Probably.

   The door once again slammed shut as the two came into the bedroom. Yuta was tossed onto the clean -which had moved to the center of the room- and Johnny crawled up after him, tugging off their clothing. As much as Yuta look absolutely stunning in white, he likes him nude. Clothes, shirts, pants, underwear, were thrown onto the floor, to be forgotten until the next day.

   The younger laying on his back, the elder made his way to him, grabbing his soft thighs and pushing them apart, situating himself between them. The sight of the shorter's hard cock and his waiting hole made his own dick throb. He decided to tease the Japanese a bit but leaned back a bit, stroke his cock as he admires the view of his lover spread in front of him.