Chapter 36

Because I couldn't wait til the end of False Tales, I published a Taekook fanfic....it's called "Gang | Taekook" that's the most creative name I could come up with

I'm not very good with naming...

So, there that now.

December 13, XXXX Monday

4:29P.M
[Jeno's POV]

"HEY MARK!" His loud friend screamed from beside him, aimed at the older male who was walking towards them from the college campus. Even from this distance, Jeno could see Mark roll his eyes.

"Where we going today?" Walking up to the group of six, he immediately asked the closers person, Chenle.

"The soda shop, the one called D.Store!"

(A/n: Stan Astro bitches)

"Yeah, we can drink some while we chat." Donghyuck inquired. "Also, Sanha gave me a coupon for like, fifteen percent off there." He stated the last sentence in that 'matter of fact' tone. Fricking social butterfly, getting discounts to everywhere! Like, how?

   Mark looked confused, "Sosa shop? Hm, okay..." He países before he had a sudden realization, his gasp having us turn to look at him, "I have show tea to tell you guys, like, it's been all over the college."

   Jeno glances over at Jisung subtlety, who had also glanced his way. Is it about the video...? Both failed to notice another who glanced their way, noticing the small, and quick glance.

   Renjun looked disgusted, ignoring all but one word of what the older said, "Mark, please never say 'tea' in that sort of context ever again."

   "Why you bully me—"

   "OKAY~" Jaemin suddenly clapped, catching the attention of the others, "Before one –or both– of you end up with a hand around their throatd, lets go~!" He smoothly wrapped his arms around his (Jeno's) shoulders and Renjun's waist. The way he was holding them firmly forced them to walk in the same direction as him.

He smiled as he heard the eldest of his boyfriends smiled and scoff, pushing away from the two as he walked ahead, walking beside Donghyuck, deciding to share the tea going around the high school. Jaemin went ahead, leaving Jeno, to talk with Mark and Chenle, conveniently leaving Jeno to talk with Jisung.

   They lowered their voices, "Hyung do you think it's the post?" Jisung nudged the older's side.

   "It has to be, I checked how the post was doing and it fricking blow up!" He moved his hands around in that 'boom' gesture. "There were a few hundred shares and likes, and comments being like 'Oh my gOd, I can't believe he's in my business class!'" He mockingly quoted one user.

(A/N: Stream NCT Dream's Boom. It's a bOP)

   The younger laughed at that. "Then I'm guessing most that saw it were the college kids, then?" Receiving a nod he continued, "Then it must be about that. Mark normally doesn't say he needs to tell us something unless it's drama between our friends or his friends in college. Like when he told us a rumor that Jungwoo and Lucas were screwing in the women's restroom in the med building."

   Jeno absentmindedly nodding, when he realized, "They did what? Holy shit— Nah, that's just a rumor right? I know they're dating and all, but in the women's restroom?"

   Jisung shrugged, "I asked Jungwoo after Mark told us about the rumor and all he did was wink at me and smile before he left." Jisung was still confused on what that meant.