Chapter 39

Would you guys like a "sequel" (that can be read as a stand alone as well) with Tarochan/Sungtaro (Shotaro and Sungchan) [implied {implies because I don't write smut slskskns} top Shotaro because fuck you Sungchan is too cute to top and height doesn't matter, it's not even that big a difference, 2 inches ish, and have you seen the way Shotaro moves in Make A Wish? Damn...]

Yes

Or

Nah

Please vote ye or nah, like, I need to know what y'all would enjoy and I need a form of entertainment.

Long ass chapter, and it's very long, let's go! (this isn't the final chapter btw)

Also, please comment, reading them is my only source of joy and happiness(:

December 18, XXXX Saturday
[Yuta Pov]

   Today marks the beginning of winter break and the end of the first semester. One more semester and he's free!

Until...he gets a full time job, that is.

"Hey Yuta?" Sitting on the couch on his phone, said male looked up.

"Yes Johnny~"

Johnny, who was at the table eating a candy bar looked straight at him, "Do you wanna go to Chicago?"

He sat up quickly and nearly choked, "CoUgh— Chicago? Why now?" This question came out of nowhere.

"Well, I was planning on going home for three days to say 'hi' to my parents. Then I'd have returned back in time for the Christmas party Chenle is hosting this year."

Okay...so why ask Yuta? "But...why are you bringing me along? Wouldn't you like to be alone with your parents?"

Johnny thought for a moment. "Hm, well... you're my boyfriend," he winked, "and I want to introduce you to my parents because I can tell they'll love you already. And I, don't want to be alone with my parents, really." He gave a small awkward smile at that last sentence.

Why not then? "Okay! I'll come. When are we leaving? Tuesday? Wednesday?

"Tomorrow at five in the morning—" Before he could finish, Yuta was already on the floor choking on his spit, grabbing the edge of the coffee table for support.

"Why—" –gasp– "Didn't you tell me earlier? Holy fuck-" By then he has already ran to their shared room, grabbed a small suitcase that he didn't know who it belongs to —only that now it was his— and began packing the necessaries for three days. From the other room the older could hear him mumbling, "Fuck Johnny, I need to pack, and Raven— Fuck I need to see if Taeyong can take care of her for a bit... worse case scenario I'll have to let the Jeno take care of her. Fuck damn it—"

Johnny.... took a sip of some coke, watching the whole scene, "I forgot to tell you."

December 19, XXXX Sunday

[No One POV]

  "Welcome, to Chicago!"  He wrapped an arm around the shorter's shoulder, the other fanning out, showcasing the busy streets right outside the airport. Seeing the look Yuta was giving him, he continue talking, "Well anyways, my friend Jae is gonna pick us up 'cause taxis are waaay too expensive. He should be here by now— there!"

Yuta turned to look at where he had point, a silver car was in the long line of cars and taxis queueing up to pick up and drop off people. The window was open and he could just barely see a blonde haired guy with small eyes looking as if he would welcome death at anytime. Damn... I wonder how long he's been in the line...