✌︎16

The small party finally over and the maids were cleaning up when the Lee siblings walked in.

"Oh Young Masters!! You want to eat? Yujin told me to keep some food for you guys!!" They shook their heads.

"Where is Yujin?" Jeno asked."Oh in the living room with Sungchan" they ran to the living room and heard Yujin's laughs.

"Ddoing!! Join us!!" Yujin laughed pulling Doyoung to sit beside her."Okay next question.What do you want for your birthday?" Yujin thought.

"Hmm I don't want anything.I just want my brothers and my parents to be here for my birthday next year!!" Sungchan nodded.

"I'm sure they remember.They just busy? Besides I'm here!!" Yujin chuckled."Yeah thank you"

Little did they know, the brothers heard her and they felt sad and mad at themselves.

"We're jerks" Haechan said."How could we forget her birthday?!" Jeno looked down.

"We're bad brothers.We don't deserve Yujin" they sighed."Now what should we do?" Mark asked.

"I don't know.We didn't celebrate Yujin's birthday for 4 years straight" Taeyong poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"Let's go back and rest our mind first.Then we'll figure out.Nothing will happen if we keep thinking like this" Jeno said and they separated themselves to their own rooms.

---

"Sungchan!!" Yujin called and he turned around."Hey Yujin" Sungchan said and turned back to the paper in front of him.

Yujin saw worried and nervousness in his eyes while he's looking on the paper."Hey what's wrong?" He sighed.

"I got nominated for the school's basket boy again" Yujin tilted her head."Oh cool.What's that?" He shrugged.

"It's like you have to bid if you want to have a picnic date with me" Yujin blinked."Oh...So what's wrong with it? Aren't you supposed to be happy about it?" He shrugged.

"I don't know.Ara always bid on me and I don't like her.She's annoying" Sungchan rolled his eyes.