✌︎20

Yujin widened her eyes seeing her Dad."D-Dad!! D-Dad I-I--" he cut her.

"I'm sorry.I know it's my fault.I controlled you too much until I didn't realize that you're not even happy with your life these years"

"Ever since I told you to stay away from Sungchan, I realized you can't live without him" Yujin looked down letting her tears fall down.

"I'm sorry dear.Please forgive me" Yujin nodded and hugged Han tightly."Thank you Dad" he nodded and cupped her face.

"Now say Yes to him.Follow your prince charming" Yujin chuckled and nodded happily.

She turned to Sungchan and hugged him right away."Yes.I'll be yours" he widened his eyes.

"YAY!!!!" He spun her around giggling loudly.

"I LOVE YOU YUJIN!!" he shouted out loud.

3 years later

"Are you ready baby sis?" Taeyong asked peeking at the door."Wait!" He hummed and Yujin went out from the room.

"A-Am I looking good?" Yujin asked nervously as Taeyong turned to her.

"Wow!! You're looking beautiful!!" Haechan and Mark shouted.Jeno had his mouth hanging low in amazement.

"Ready?" Taeyong asked."Hmm I'm ready" Yujin breathed.They brought her to the door of the hall as Han linked his arm with hers.

They walked to the altar where Sungchan was with his jaw dropped to the floor.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Jaehyun playfully asked and he nodded.Yujin then stood in front of him and he smiled widely.

After a few minutes, the priest announced."You may kiss the bride" Sungchan breathed out and leaned closer.

They kissed and the guests clapped while cheering loudly."Yay!!! Congratulations!!!" Haechan shouted shaking Doyoung who was crying in happiness.

"Congratulations sweetie" Byul said hugging Yujin tightly."Thank you Mom" Yujin said smiling widely.

After the wedding finished, they both drove home.Their own home."I want to eat!!" Yujin whined and Sungchan smirked.

She got up to go to the kitchen but Sungchan pulled her back."Nuh uh.We're going this way" he pointed at their room.

"NOOO!!"

2 years later

"BABY!!! LOOK AT JENO HYUNG!!! He's taking my games away!!" Sungchan whined stomping his feet to Yujin.

"Nono where's your laptop? You bought it for game didn't you?" He cheekily smiled and gave Sungchan his controller back.

"HAECHAN TOOK MY LAPTOP!! SCOLD HIM TOO!!" Jeno whined and Haechan glared at him.

"Babies let's eat!!" Mom called and Sungchan ran to the kitchen."Woah!! Chickens!!" Sungchan cheered sitting down beside Han.

"Eat a lot.Your mom cooked for you" they nodded and had their dinner together."Where is Doyoung hyung?" Jeno asked looking around.

"He's taking care of Sungjin" Yujin said as she pointed at Doyoung with her daughter in the living room.

"So Taeyong.Any news?" Han asked and he nodded."I'm gonna get married next week" Taeyong said.

"WOW HYUNG!! YOU'RE...WOAH!!!" Mark smiled widely while his eyes were wide in shocked.

"Yujin!! Sungjin wants to eat!!" Doyoung yelled and she ran to him.

"Okay thanks Ddoing.You can go now" he nodded and Yujin left to her room giving Sungjin her special milk.

"Baby!!" Sungchan whined stomping into the room."Why Chan?" He pouted."It's not fair!! I want to have them too!!" Yujin tilted her head.

"Have what?" He pointed at her breasts."YAH!! PERVERT!!"

─────────────────────────

TADAAA!! THIS IS THE END GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ✨ "THIS WAY" ✨

I HAD FUN WRITING THIS BOOK AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD FEEDBACKS.PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS TOO GUYS!! AND FEEL FREE TO CHAT ME IF YOU WANT TO 💝

REQUEST FOR A BOOK OR A ONESHOT AND IMAGINE IS STILL OPEN.YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT DOWN YOUR REQUEST OR SUGGESTIONS HERE.
[ THE ONESHOT OR IMAGINE WILL BE PUBLISHED IN MY NCT IMAGINES / ONESHOT ]

I ACCEPT OTHER GROUPS TOO SO FEEL FREE TO REQUEST OR SUGGEST!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STAY SAFE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! BYE GUYS!! ❤️

- highlightmoon 💘