✌︎11

"Oh hey cutie how's school?" Haechan asked and Yujin giggled."I brought a friend!!" they tilted their head."Who?" Yujin ran to the door pulling Sungchan into the fort.

"What is he doing here?" Haechan stomped to him but Yujin stopped Haechan."Haechannie.Sungchan is my friend now okay?" Haechan glared at Sungchan and rolled his eyes.

"I see you're not in a good mood.I'll come later.Let's go Sungchan!!" She dragged him to the living room where Jaehyun was with Doyoung.

"Guys come back now" Haechan said on call as he hung up right away.

"Ddoing I want to shower!!" He nodded and Yujin ran to her room.

"Have a seat" Doyoung said and they sat down taking a rest.Jaehyun sighed closing his eyes in tiredness.

After a few minutes, the door opened revealing the Lee siblings with angry faces."Doyoung!!" Taeyong called and he quickly stood up.

"Y-Yes Young Master?" Doyoung asked."What is that boy doing here?" Jeno questioned."H-He is ---" someone cut her.

"Oh oppa!! Meet my new friend!! Sungchan!!" They widened their eyes."Nope.He is not your friend" Yujin frowned."He is!!" they gave her unbelievable faces.

"Don't you remember?!" Yujin sighed."Everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance" they sighed.

"Wait I'll take my phone first" she went back to her room."You!!" they stomped to Sungchan."I'll keep my eyes on you!" Mark gave him death glare.

Then they walked away.Sungchan blinked and sighed in relief."Next time, think before you speak!!" Jaehyun scolded his brother.

"I'm sorry hyung!!" Sungchan sighed."Sungchan let's have lunch?" he nodded."Join us Ddoing and Jaehyunnie!!" Yujin said skipping to the dining hall.

Sungchan's mouth formed a gap while scanning around.She sat down and Sungchan sat beside her while Doyoung and Jaehyun still stood up behind.

"Hey!! Have a seat!!" they shook their heads."We can't have lunch with you Young Mistress.It's the rule number #15" Doyoung said.

Yujin chuckled turning to him and Jaehyun."Ddoing" he hummed."What's the first rule?" Doyoung blinked.

"U-Uh obey our bosses" Yujin giggled and pulled them to the seats."Okay let's eat!!" they had the lunch together as it was nearly silence.

"Jaehyunniee how do you get work here?" Yujin asked."Ah! I worked with Taeyong hyung as a runner in his studio before.Then I heard that Taeyong hyung needed a bodyguard for you so I apply on" Yujin nodded.

"Wait you were a runner?! You didn't tell me?!" Sungchan shrieked."You didn't ask" Sungchan kicked him in the leg."Argh!! Yah!!" Jaehyun slapped his brother's arm.