✌︎13

"Yah bring Yujin to her room" Taeyong said as he got up from his seat."B-But I don't know where her room is hyung" Sungchan said."Haechan guide him" Haechan turned to Sungchan and rolled his eyes.

Sungchan gulped and gently took Yujin into his arms."Don't drop her or I'll make sure you'll drop too" Sungchan nodded his head vigorously.

Haechan walked into a few hallways until they arrived at her room.He opened the door and let Sungchan laid Yujin to her bed.

"Get out" Haechan said and Sungchan ran out from the room straight to the kitchen where his brother was."Oh hyung!! Where were you?!" Jaehyun showed him the plastic bags.

"We helped the maids to do groceries" Sungchan nodded."Do you have strawberry yogurt?!" Sungchan asked and Doyoung threw him a strawberry yogurt.

"Yujin loves it so we bought extra incase Taeyong steals them again" Doyoung chuckled."Hyung I'll stay at the living room" Jaehyun nodded while helping the maids arranging the stuffs.

Sungchan stayed in the living room playing with his phone when Jeno walked in."Wow looks like you're comfortable already?" Sungchan looked up and widened his eyes.

"H-Hyung I-I just --" Jeno chuckled and sat beside him."I'm just joking!! Chill man" Sungchan sighed and kept his phone into his pocket.

"So how's school?" Jeno asked."Yeah good" Jeno smiled."Maybe you don't know but four of us never been to school.We only have homeschool and we never get out except if we have important stuff" Sungchan widened his eyes.

"Really?!" Jeno nodded."That's why we are scared to let Yujin go to school because we didn't even go to school" Sungchan nodded.

"So be my spy.Take care of Yujin for us" Jeno said patting his thigh before walking to his office."I-I will" Sungchan sighed and went to Jaehyun at the kitchen.

"Hyung I'm hungry" Sungchan whined and Jaehyun glared at him.Doyoung chuckled softly and patted Jaehyun's shoulder."It's okay Jaehyun.Let him eat" Jaehyun sighed.

"You don't have to pamper him.Or he will be clingy to you" Sungchan pouted as Doyoung gave him some food to eat.