✌︎09

"I'll go to work now.See you at school" Sungchan laughed."Why you sound like you're going to be my teacher?" Jaehyun smiled.

"I'll pick you up starting from today.Wait for me at the gate" Sungchan nodded."Bye hyung" Jaehyun ruffled his hair and went to the mansion.

"Good morning Doyoung hyung" Jaehyun greeted."Good morning Jaehyun.Wow you're looking passionate?" Jaehyun chuckled.

"Uh I wanna ask something if you don't mind" Doyoung turned to him."What is it?" Jaehyun looked around and whispered to Doyoung.

"Ahh okay we don't mind.And I guess Young Mistress will like it too" Jaehyun sighed in relief."Thank you hyung" Doyoung smiled in response.

"You can go prepare the car.I'll wake that sleeping beauty up" they chuckled and split to work.

"Young Mistress rise and shine!!" Yujin sat up."Yes Ddoing?" He smiled at the nickname."Let's go to school!!" she smiled a little."Okay"  she got up and did her routine before going to the dining hall.

"Good morning!!" the brothers turned to her."Good morning baby sis" they greeted.Yujin sat down and the maid served her the breakfast.

"Thank you!!" She digged in as her brothers talked to her."Good luck at school.Don't be a baddie" Haechan warned."Okay!!" she sighed.

"Don't walk alone.Stick with Doyoung hyung okay?"

"Call us right away if anything happens"

"Ignore the flirty boys"

They continued to blabbered until she finished her breakfast."Okay bye!! I love you guys!!" She hugged them and ran to the limo.

"Jaehyunnie let's go!!" Yujin cheered and he drove her to school with Doyoung at her side.As soon as she arrived she saw that eyes were on her.And she hate it.Attentions.

"D-Doyoung where should we go now?" Yujin asked."Your class Young Mistress.This way" Doyoung led her to the class and she walked in.

"Aha!! Miss Lee come in!! Don't be shy!!" Their homeroom teacher, Mrs Kwon said lightly pulling the shy Yujin to the front.

"My name is Kwon BoA just call me Mrs BoA.I am your homeroom teacher" Yujin smiled a little."Introduce yourself to your classmate?" Yujin nodded.

"Uh hi.My name is Lee Yujin" she muttered."Okay so tell us about your family?" She blinked.

"Uh my father is a successful businessman and my mother is an architect.My first brother is a model.My second brother is a music producer.My third brother is an engineer and my fourth brother is one of NCPSP" they gasped.

"Wow that's really cool!!" BoA said."Okay guys any questions?" One of them raise their hands up."Yes Miss Park?" She stood up.

"What is NCPSP?" they turned to Yujin."Uh Neo City Police Safety Partners.You can search it up on Google.There's an article about it" they nodded.

"Okay thank you Yujin!! You can have a seat beside Sungchan!!" Jaehyun smiled a little at the back as he saw Sungchan jerked his head up.

Yujin nodded and took a seat beside him.Doyoung tensed up and glared at Sungchan."Hyung I think we should wait outside" Jaehyun said eyeing the teacher.

"Okay" they walked out waiting in front of the class."So which one is your brother?" Doyoung asked."Ah Sungchan.The one that Yujin sit with" Doyoung widened his eyes.

"That boy is your brother?!" Doyoung shrieked."Y-Yeah?" He nodded.Doyoung gritted his teeth with his hands forming fists.

"Why hyung?" Doyoung rolled his eyes."Nothing" he said coldly."B-But you looked off.Come on hyung just tell me!! I'll beat his ass!!" Jaehyun said.

Doyoung sighed and told him the story.Jaehyun poked his inner with his tongue thinking about how to scold his brother later.

After a few hours, the class finished."U-Uh hey.W-Wanna join me for break?" Sungchan broke the silence."U-Uh yeah sure" Yujin smiled a little.

Sungchan smiled in relief going to the cafe with Yujin, Doyoung and Jaehyun."Young Mistress this is your lunchbox" Doyoung served her the food."Thanks Ddoing.You don't have to" he showed her his gummy smile.

"Y-You want some? I brought many" Yujin gave him some of her food."Thanks" he muttered.Then it was silence again."H-Hey.I-I want to say sorry.F-For uh.You know?" He looked down.

"No it's fine.Maybe you're right" Yujin chuckled."No it's definitely wrong!! I'm sorry.I shouldn't said that" Jaehyun smiled proudly at his brother.

"It's fine.The past is the past" Yujin said."Thank you friends?" Yujin quickly looked up."F-Friends?" He nodded.

"Y-You want to be my friend?" Yujin asked with sparks in her eyes."Yeah!! I would love to!!" She turned to Doyoung and he was smiling widely."Thank you!!" she hugged him making him stunned and blushed.