✌︎14

"Hi Jaehyunnie!!" Yujin smiled widely giving him a box."Oh wow what is this?" he asked scanning the white box with blue ribbon.

"Hehe it's my birthday today!! I made them with maids.Give one to Sungchan too!!" she gave him another box.

"Wow happy birthday Young Mistress!! Thank you for the cookies.I should be the one that give you gifts though" Jaehyun smiled.

"Aww that's okay.I gotta go.Bye!!" Yujin said as she walked to Jeno's office."Nono?" She peeked behind the door looking at the empty office.

"Oh? He's not here again?" Yujin pouted and went to Haechan's fort."Haechannie?" she called but the sirens sound.

"Haechan is not here!!" The speaker said and Yujin sighed.She went down to the dining room."Good morning my birthday girl!!" Doyoung cheered serving her the breakfast.

"You remember!!" Yujin hugged him tightly."How can I not? You're my favourite girl!!" Doyoung chuckled patting her back.

"My brothers aren't here again, are they?" Yujin looked at Doyoung and he frowned."I knew it" a tear fell from her eye as she wiped it quickly.

Yujin smiled a little and went to her room."Yujinnie!!" Doyoung called but she just walked ahead.He sighed.

"Hyung? What happened?" Jaehyun asked."It happens again" Doyoung shook his head taking a seat right away.

"What happened?" Jaehyun questioned sitting in front of him."Her brothers were busy again this year.I thought her parents would come back today but they extended their trip in Miami for 2 months more" Jaehyun frowned.

"Oh my.Don't they know that today is Yujins's birthday?" Doyoung shrugged."I guess they're too busy.I mean it's been 4 years since Yujin celebrate with me" Jaehyun sighed.

It was silence until Jaehyun slammed the table."Hyung I have an idea!!"

----

"Yujinnie? Hey someone is here for you" Doyoung said walking into her room."W-Who?" She cracked out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" someone shouted jumping on Yujin and gave her a tight hug.

"W-WHO IS THIS?!" Yujin squirmed out from their grip."Yah it's me!!" it was Sungchan.

"SUNGCHAN!!" Yujin hugged him agan."Hey!! You don't recognize me!!" He pouted cutely."Sorry!!"

"Let's go out!!"