✌︎19

"Hyung it's late already.Shouldn't Yujin go home?" Jaehyun said."Oh yeah" Doyoung looked at his watch and it's nearly 7 p.m.

"Yujin let's go home?" She pouted and turned to Sungchan."Bye Sungchan" he smiled a little hugging her for last time.

"Bye" Doyoung then drove Yujin back to her mansion.As soon as she walked in, she saw her family were sitting in the living room.

"Y-Yujin let's sit first" Byul said and Yujin went to them sitting beside Jeno.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry f--" Yujin cut her Dad."It's okay Dad.I understand.You don't want me to make troubles again.I'll never meet him again" Yujin smiled and went to her room.

Han frowned and shut his eyes tightly.Jeno stood up and went to Yujin's room.

"Yujin?" He walked in and saw Yujin was on the bed staring at the bunny plushie.

"I'm sorry Yujin-ah" Jeno sobbed while looking down at his feet."I'm sorry.I've been a bad brother for you.I always promised that I'll be there for you but I didn't even promised what I said" Jeno then felt Yujin hugging him.

"It's okay Nono.I'm fine.Don't cry please" he sobbed harder when he felt Yujin was crying too."It's all good Jeno.Look? I'm fine" Yujin smiled widely.

"You're lying!! I know!! I know you're not fine!!" Yujin frowned."Please let it all out.Don't give us that fake smile again please" Jeno said and Yujin bursted out.

----

It's been 2 months and Yujin had her life back.The life that she's been using for 16 years.Homeschooling, officiating events, private press conference, dinner party and no friends around.

"Doyoung where are we going? I thought we're going for a dinner party?" Yujin asked looking around the familiar place.

"We have something more important Young Mistress" he smiled widely as he stopped the car.He opened the door for her and she got off.

"This is his neighbourhood" Yujin mumbled."Hey Yujin.Follow this path okay? Just follow.Trust me" Yujin tilted her head.

"Doyoung don't play around please" he shook his head."I'm not!! Just go!!" Yujin sighed and followed the path.

After a minute, she saw a table that looks like candle light dinner table."Oh?" Yujin approached closer.

"Hey" she turned around and saw Sungchan."S-Sungchan" he smiled widely."It's been a while hm?" Yujin nodded.

"H-How are you?" He shrugged."Good as you can see.You?" Yujin just smiled."I'm fine" it was silence until Sungchan broke it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Yujin frowned."W-What?" He took a rose from the vase on the table."Be mine?" He asked holding the flower near to Yujin.

"N-No.I-I'm sorry but no" Sungchan frowned."B-But why?" Yujin shook her head."M-My dad doesn't like you.I-I'm sorry" Yujin looked down.

"Yujin" someone called and she turned around.

"D-Dad!! D-Dad I-I--"