✌︎06

"Yo Sungchan.What with that bruise?" Jaehyun touched his jaw earning a groaned."Nothing.What is that girl doing here?" Sungchan asked.

"Oh I saved her just now" Jaehyun said.Sungchan nodded."I'll wash up first" Sungchan said going to his room.

As he was under the running water, he thought about Yujin.About how she smiled when she saw him, how she got mad because she's worried about him and how she giggled when Doyoung made jokes.

"You don't belong here!"

Sungchan snapped and quickly turned the shower off."Chan!! Let's have dinner!!" Jaehyun called.

"O-Okay hyung!!" he quickly wore his shirt and went down to the kitchen."Wow you got paid today?" Jaehyun smiled serving him the food.

"Yeah.But I guess I already found another job.A better one" Sungchan looked up."W-What job?" Jaehyun shrugged.

"A bodyguard.I got paid 5 times higher than what I work now" Sungchan nodded.

"I don't care hyung.As long as we have a place to live in and enough food!!" Sungchan choked and coughed up.Jaehyun smelled a strong smoke from his mouth.

"You smoked didn't you?" Jaehyun asked sternly."I-I--" Sungchan stuttered and Jaehyun slammed the table."Give me that" Sungchan shook his head.

"I-I threw it away" Jaehyun sighed."I believe you this time.Don't do that shit okay?" Sungchan nodded.

"Finish this then we'll go to the mall" Sungchan nodded.They finished the food and went to the mall.

"Hey Ten what's up?" Jaehyun greeted his best friend."Yo Jaehyun!! Whatcha doing here? Oh wait up this is my staff Johnny" Ten said.

"Hi" they smiled."Oh Sungchan is that you?!" Ten scanned him."Hello Ten hyung" he greeted."Yah can you groom my brother? He looks kinda old fashion" Jaehyun said.

"Hyung!!" Sungchan slapped Jaehyun's arm."Okay give him to Johnny" Ten said as Sungchan followed Johnny to the fitting room.

After minutes, he walked out with Johnny in a new style and new hair.

( Before )

( After )

P/s: Sungchannie always looks good.I just want to write this story.I LOVE SUNGCHAN VERY MUCH💕

"Yeah!! That's my brother!! See? You look hot like me!" Jaehyun patted his shoulder.

"Yeah he looks like a model already" Johnny said."Ten hyung!!" Someone called making they all turned to the entrance."Mark!! Ah I finished your suit already" Ten gave him a paper bag.

"Thanks hyung!! Bye!!" He ran out from that boutique."Isn't that--" Jaehyun got cut."Yeah Lee Mark" Jaehyun smiled.

"We'll go home first" Jaehyun bade them and went home with Sungchan.