✌︎18

"Yujin? Baby sis let's eat? It's been days.Eat something at least" Haechan knocked on the door for a few times but no answer were heard.

"I'll leave the food here hm?" Haechan left the food in front of the door knowing she'll not eat it too.

Yujin have been staying in her room without food and her phone.She just drink water from her coway machine.

Yujin stared at the photos of her and Sungchan in the photo booth remembering those sweet memories together.

Yujin then stared at the bunny plushie that he gave her."I-I miss you" she cried out.

----

"Where's my Yujin?" Byul asked hoping Yujin would come out.Haechan sighed and shook his head.

"Honey I think we should let her go out at least" Byul said and Han shook his head.

"If she goes out, she'll meet that boy.I don't want that boy ruin her!! Look at what she did!! We didn't teach her to be like that!! It's all that boy's fault!" Han rolled his eyes.

"It's not Sungchan's fault.She just want to defend us from that girl" Doyoung butted in as he can't take it anymore.

"What do you mean Doyoung?" Taeyong asked.

"That girl started to insult us and Yujin defended us but I told her not to.And if you says that it's Sungchan's fault then you're wrong!! Sungchan have been teaching Yujin how to love herself.She can't even talk for her own good before because of you who only cares about medias and fame!!"

"Where were you guys when it's Yujin's birthday?! It's been 4 fucking years she celebrated with me!! But this year is different.She have Sungchan!!"

"Sungchan makes her happier than those years when she only stay in her room waiting for you guys!! I don't fucking care if you fire me but I care if you scolded Yujin for your own good!!" Doyoung stomped to Yujin's room.

"Yujin it's Doyoung!! Come out now!! Let's go to Sungchan!!" in a second, the door opened.

"R-Really?!" Doyoung nodded and pulled her to the car.He drove her to Jaehyun's house.

"Jaehyun!!" Doyoung knocked on the door and it opened."H-Hyung!! Y-Yujin!!" Jaehyun formed a big smile showing his dimples.

"This girl missed her Sungchan" Jaehyun chuckled and invited them in."Wait let me call Sungchan" Yujin nodded happily.

Jaehyun went to Sungchan's room and knocked on his door."Sungchan come out please.Someone is here for you" Jaehyun said.

"No!! I don't feel like I want to!!" H yelled back and Jaehyun chuckled."You have to meet them first!!" Sungchan groaned and walked out from the room.

"Who?!" Jaehyun winked and he went to the living room.Sungchan gasped in shock as he hugged Yujin tightly.

"SUNGCHAN!!"