cracks

3rd Person POV:

"Stop smiling at it like a creep, Peng." Off whacked Tay on the head lightly, shaking his head with a sigh.

"Ow!" Tay frowned, turning to smack him back.

Unfortunately, what he hit wasn't Off's head but his face shield. It slapped up to his face, resting lopsidedly as Off wore a look of injustice on his face.

"Aow! Sorry! Sorry!" Tay immediately apologized, laughing sheepishly as he shifted to salvage his friendship.

"Arm~ Tay bullied me." Off complained as he escaped dramatically to Arm's side.

Arm shook his head with a smile.

Really, these people. He often found himself wondering how they were all the same age.

The 91 liners were finally having their promised dinner together after their Friend Drive shoot. Off had dragged them to a rather expensive restaurant, much to Tay's dismay. Arm was just enjoying the company. After all, it had been quite a while since they all last met to just sit, eat and talk, with how busy their schedules have been the past week.

"You hit me first!" Tay retorted.

"You kept smiling at your phone like a creep! I know your rooftop date went well, but you don't have to rub it in our faces." Off rolled his eyes.

Tay had the decency to blush.

"Alright, alright. Stop fighting, guys. Oh, speaking of which, Fantopia is coming up, isn't it?" Arm noticed his cue to step in and change the topic.

"Yeah." Tay sighed with relief, nodding his head gratefully at Arm.

"The promotional shoot is in two days. Someone's excited." Off snorted, raising his chopsticks to point at the certain someone.

"I'm not that excited." Tay tried to frown, but his lips betrayed him.

"It's been a while since both of them last worked together. Of course he'll be excited." Arm chided.

Tay's blush darkened.

"Let's have a meal together after that. Your kind Peng is volunteering to be a lightbulb." Off sighed dramatically.

"Really?" Tay's eyes sparkled at the idea. If Off was there too, he would have an excuse to dine outside with New. No need for hiding then. Tay was ecstatic at the thought of that, and it showed through in his face.

Arm chuckled.

"What about me guys?" Arm sighed sadly.

"You can come too, Arm. Anytime." Tay's eyes widened as he spoke with utmost sincerity.

"I was just joking, Tay. I'm busy on that day too." Arm smiled as he ruffled Tay's hair fondly.

"Oh." Tay pouted.

"But you can come support my shop this weekend." Arm winked.

"Aow, it's this saturday, right?" Off suddemly frowned, fishing out his phone.

"Yeah. Why? Can't make it?" Arm asked.

"No, I think I can. In the morning. I have an Oishi shoot with someone's boyfriend after." Off said, pocketing his phone with a smirk.

Tay perked his ears, looking up immediately.

Off shot Arm a look, and Arm laughed.

"Enough teasing, so what you about you?" Arm nudged Tay.

"I'll have to ask Hin. But he'll probably tell me to go since he has a shoot." Tay smiled, attention back to his phone as he started typing away.

"I think you're better off just asking New if Tay can come next time, Arm. It'll save you the trouble." Off rolled his eyes.