Different

Jung Hwa: "Oh look three rare weak omegas." She chuckle when the sight of the current er Silver Circle members show up.

Each former member were standing infront of their replacements.

The current members had just shown up, and they came prepared for any and everything.

Youngjae scans Taehyung with a smile lacing his lips, and to his surprise a smile never leaves Taehyung's face.

Youngjae: "I don't know Jung Hwa, I kinda like my replacement."

Jung Hwa: "How can you tell which one of these low lives is your replacement" she snickers.

Sana: "I suggest we not call them low lives." She states calmly.

For fuck sakes Jung Hwa can care less about these wanna be Silver Circle members.

All she wants to do is reign over what use to be hers. But she refuses to blow a fuse. This is why the female omega breathes in deeply and sighs softly before speaking up.

Jung Hwa: "And why is that?"

Wheein: "Because you just might provoke their mates, who I may remind you are Pure Bloods. There potentially stronger than your mate" she says through gritted teeth. "And I for one do not wanna die"

Jimin can't help but chuckle loudly whiles rolling his eyes at those old farts.

Last time Jimin checked, he could fend without or with his Alpha. Nothing would stop him from stomping all ten of those former members.

Heechul: "Whats so funny young one?" He asks calmly.

Jimin: "What's so funny is the arrogance of your mate. She might be weak and need you to defend her but not us.... we're"

Jin: "Boss ass...."

Taehyung: "Bitches."

Jimin: "And we surely don't need our Alphas protection."

Jung Hwa: "You sure about that sweetie?" She mocks.

Jimin: "Positive. Although Jungkook might be the King, last time I checked the queen is more powerful in chest." He smirks at Jung Hwa and Heechul's dumb expression.

Heechul: "King?" He growls.

Jungkook: "Yes king." Jungkook steps forward besides Jimin and places an arm around the omegas waist.

Song Minho: "Impossible, aren't these the two with Mafia's. How can the Goddess herself and mother nature entrust killers with this planet."

JB: "Seems like we really were replaced."

Taeyang: "I guess Jung Hwa's not queen anymore" she snorts.

Jung Hwa: "I suggest you shut it." She glares.

The omega was fuming. Were they really replaced and dethroned that easily.

Yes dethroned, the leader of the Silver Circle members would be called the king of Humans, and wolf's, and obviously when the former king, Heechul mated Jung Hwa she became the queen.

It wasn't anything fancy, they both just gained more respect and money thats all. But still Jung Hwa and Heechul hates the thought of being replaced.

Jung Hwa: "This is bullshit."

Heechul: "Now, now honey lets let them introduce themsleves."

Its quiet before Jin speaks up first with a small smile on his lips.

Jin : "I'm Jin, and I am the current replacement for Elder Jung Wheein and this is my mate Namjoon."

Namjoon: "Like my omega said, I'm Namjoon the second born Pure Blood, I'm the replacement for Elder Taeyang" he nodds.

Wheein: "Intresting" she murmurs.

Taehyung: "Hi I'm Min Kim Taehyung" he smiles. "Replacement of Elder Youngjae and this is my mate Min Yoongi and Hobi." He points to the Alpha.

The former members look confuse as he says Hobi. Because there was no one in this forest named Hobi from their understanding.

Yoongi: "I'm Yoongi the first born Pure Blood, and I'm Elder JB's replacement"

Solar: "I'm Solar, Elder Jessi's replacement."

Hwasa: "Hello I'm Hwasa and I'm Elder Sana's replacement."

Hobi: "I'm Hoeseok and I'm mated too Min Yoongi and Min Taehyung, I'm Elder Baekhyun's replacement." He smiles brightly.

Baekhyun: "Damn they did really replace us" he mumbles under his breathe.

Taemin: "Lee Taemin, Brother of Jeon Park Jimin and Elder Song Minho's replacement."

Jessi: "And last but not least" she points at the couple in the middle, whiles raising an eyebrow.

Jimin: "I'm Jeon Park Jimin, the NEW queen of the Human and Wolves race." He smirks.

Jung Hwa could swear she almost blew a fuse, luckily Heechul softly rubbed her shoulders.

Jungkook: "And I'm Jeon Jungkook, third FULL Pure Blood to be born, and CURRENT king of the Human and Wolves race." The young Alpha puffs out his chest.

Sana: "Well then it seems like were not needed" she chuckles softly.

Jung Hwa: "However" she mumbles before sending a dagger of ice straight to Jimin's forhead.

The younger doesn't even flinch before the dagger is sent right back and Elder Jung Hwa. It slightly touches her forhead causing a little blood to drain down.

The former members look shocked and surprised.

Jimin: "I suggest you don't do that again" he smirks.

Heechul: "How dear some low life omega hurt my wife." He growls at Jimin.

Jungkook is not accepting this and he buds in. "MY omega aka YOUR queen from now on  can do whatever he pleases."

The elder scoffs.

Jessi: "Alrighty then" she sighs.

Youngjae: "We should move on Heechul. There the new members and there is no doubt in my mind that there atleast 15% stronger than us. This is destiny and fate. Were finally back home we should live normal lives again." He smiles widely.

Jung Hwa: "What?" She almost yells.

Hwasa: "You heard him. There is no  use in you fighting us beacuse we will win."

Jimin: "You might as well enjoy your life before anyone of us would have to end it." He glares.

Jungkook: "I'm pretty sure you guys remeber the head quarters for the Silver Circle members. We'll meet there next week to talk business."

Youngjae: "Sounds fun because I really wanna know about my for-runner." He giggles whiles smiling at Taehyung.

Yoongi and JB: "Fuck my life" they groan.

Jimin: "Now if you don't mind we have different things to attend to. Bye bye."

And just like that the former and current members go their seperate ways until next week.

The current members all of important things to do. And they atleats want to give the former members a chance to adjust and warm up incase they do want to start battle.

Jung Hwa: "I want them dead" she whimpers.

Heechul: "Patience my love. Patience.

Taemin: " we might go into battle with the members." He chuckles.

"Theres no way you guys stand a chance between the original members. I remember them being so unstoppable no matter what." He laughs loudly.

Taemin: "If thats so why was Jimin able to land a wound on Jung Hwa without even trying"

He smirks when the mans eyes go wide and he starts chocking.

To Be Continued.....

Hi guysss. I hope your safe and that your having a good day.

Love you all and be safe everyone.💜💜💜