Right

Author POV.

"Are you seriously not gonna tell me why you were crying earlier" Jungkook huffs fraustratingly. Jimin only rolls his eyes deciding not to pay the Alpha any attention as he continued to strip his clothes and head to the shower

The couple had just gotten home after a long and annoying ride with Jungkook continuously asking why the smaller was crying. Jimin of course disregarded the olders question. He wasn't about to tell Jungkook about the poison he aciddentally consumed, and about how he got emotional because the older wouldn't give him attention.

He sneers at the Alpha before making his way to the bathroom butt naked. Jimin knowing Alphas will be alphas decided to put a little sway into his hips whiles walking away. He was sure the older was staring him down and that only made him smirk more as he loses the bathroom door behind him.

Rapidly Jungkook begins to strip out of his clothes making his way over to the bathroom, luckily for him Jimin didn't lock the door even so he would have just busted it down. Yes ladies and gays it was that serious.

He groans at the eye full of Jimin bending over to pick up something. His senses are highten as he percieves all of the smallers curves and the milky white skin of the youthful omega. He treks his way over to place his large hands on Jimin's waist, feeling how the omega tenses up before relaxing in his touch.

Jimin brings himself back up to stand straight with his back against Jungkook's chest, he can indetify the olders lengthy member poking the back of his thigh, almost sighing in content when the Alpha begins to place butterfly kisses on the side of his neck. Jungkook nuzzles his nose into Jimins nape and scents the omega.

Almost wanting to laugh at the taught of the Alpha scenting him before they're gonna take a shower he pushes himself harder against Jungkook making a grunt leave the olders lips. Deciding to put their special moment to an end Jimin turns around in the olders embrace smiling sweetly at his husband. "Let's shower"

Jungkook wants to frown at the red swollen and puffy eyes of his mate, Jimin's skin was paler than usual do to all the crying he had done in the office yet somehow the omega manged to maintain his beauty like always. Recieving the smile the younger sends to him the Alpha subconsciously returns the smile letting the omega lead the way into the shower.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

When the pair are finally done with their showers they dress themselves in matching robes before heading out the room and making their way to the living room where their twins playing around with Taeyoon, whiles Taehyung and Yoongi sat on the couch arguing

Jungkook only exhales loudly before completly ignroing the couple and walking into the kitchen. He out of all people should know that the Min's arguments never end well, after all he still has that scar from the couples first and last fight infront of him. Before leaving Jimin on his own he whispers into the omegas ears, "Get out while you can" then scatters off to the kitchen. Don't censure the Alpha he's just traumatized. However he regrets walking into the kitchen when he meets his in laws in there.

Jimin despite of his husbands offer to take the kids and run he makes his way over to the couple, sitting on the floor and playing with the pups. Nevertheless when cursing is getting thrown between the couple he quickly interrupts them with a growl.

"Have you forgotten about the pups? Watch your language." He scolds glaring at the Alpha and omega. Soon enough that glare turns soft when his bestfriend turns around with a pained expression and tears threatening to fall. Quickly standing up from his seat and sitting next to Taehyung he tries to sooth the omega by rubbing his back.