I'm Terrifying

Arthour POV>

Jimin wakes up 6:30 in the morning to the twins crying. He jolts up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes before walking over to the cribs and grabbing all two of the babies and singing to them softly to get them to stop crying. The singing works and Nova Grace ends up falling back to sleep.

Han-gyeol was still wide awake so jimin concludes that maybe he's hungry. He pulls his robe down softly to expose his chest. Like always instantly Han-gyeol latches on causing Jimin to wince slightly. His nipples are often sore lately and his butt.

Reasons being male omegas when pregnant their bodies change slightly because of the growing pups. For example they grow boobs but its never noticable under clothes. Which is why they would wear straps around their chest to help them from leaking breast milk and to not make it obvious. Sometimes it would pain the omegas which is why they need their mates for emotional, mental and physical support as their bodies change.

Same thing goes for Alphas they get more protective over their mates and pups. And lets not forget that their drawned to their mates breast milk, its always a turn on. But when the omegas go through hard times the Alphas usually help by scenting, skinship, praising, and sex.

In jimin's mind Jungkooks saliva always makes his booboos better. (hehe) For examples after giving birth to pups Jimin has definetly been painful in the lower region. The cream that the doctor had assigned only worked to such extent. But theirs nothing he could do besides poping pills every couple hours.

Jimin's omega whimpers softly. They both miss their Alpha but this needed to be done. But still Jimin's omega was a bitch and could bearly stay away from their mate.

Jimin sighs softly when Han-gyeol detatches himself from Jimin. He kisses the baby Alphas cheek softly before burping him. After a couple of burps Jimin places the sleeping Alpha back into the crib and then repeats his steps over with Nova Grace.

When he's finally done he changes into a large black shirt which belonged to Jungkook, and he changed into a black knee high socks with black boxers. It's not Jimin's fault, after all Jungkook is still his mate and he needs his scent to ease his omega.

It's the weekend and Jimin has no work. He instracted Taemin to take over until Tuesday when he would have his buisness meeting. Jimin had no doubt that Jungkook would be over since its the weekend but he didn't expect for him to be over right now.

Jimin's phone rings and he grabs before walking out the room, he doesn't want to wake the twins up. He looks at the caller ID and the name written with purple hearts is Zaddy. He should really change that name now as he thinks about it.

He answers the phone and instantly the voice of his soothing Alpha hits his ear making him shiver slightly.

Zaddy: Good morning.

Jimin: Good morning. Is there something wrong, why are you calling so early in the morning.

Zaddy: I'm outside the penthouse.

Jimin: Oh, okay.

End Of Call...

Jimin hangs up the phone before moving over slowly to the door. The lingering scent of his Alpha hits his nose which causes him to smile slightly. He opens the door and is met with one of the sexiest things he has ever seen:

 He opens the door and is met with one of the sexiest things he has ever seen: