Tongue

Jimin POV.

"Ahh! You idiot that hurt" I flinch from my spot on the bed yelling loudly.

Jungkook huffs, "I'm sorry come here I won't hurt it again." He tries to win me over but my mind is fully made up.

"No don't touch me you perv" I hiss with venom lacing my voice as I scowl at the Alpha.

Jungkook groans loudly throwing glares at me, "I am not a pervert, I was just tryna help yo-" he's cut off when the door slams open revealing my father with a rifle, he cocks the gun glaring at Jungkook.

Dad: "What did he do to you my dear Jiminie ?" He asked pointing the gun at Jungkook.

Jungkook: "What the fuck?" Jungkook screamed standing up to his feet and getting ready to pounce on my father.

I stifle a laugh while adjusting my robe better before standing up and walking in between the two Alphas, "Calm down he was just rubbing ointment on my new piercing. Now go please I'm naked under my robe." I state calmly watching as my father leaves the room mumbling apologies under his breath.

I watch as Jungkook sighs loudly before stalking over to me with a menacing smirk lacing his lips. "Now where were we?" He teases grabbing me by my waist and pulling me towards his body.

"Jungkook" I call out half annoyed whiles half entertained by the Alphas tactics.

He tilts his head to the side smiling at me, "Yes my love?"

"I don't need you to place ointment on my tongue I can do that myself." I roll my eyes and snatch the bottle of ointment which is suppose to numb the area that's in pain.

But before I can walk away Jungkook snatches the tube back out of my hands and carries me to the bed placing me on his lap to straddle either sides of his thighs.

Jungkook: "Open up" his husky voice engulfs my ears and I grumble low curses at him, but still open my mouth.

I watch as he squeezes the ointment onto his pointed finger before bringing it to my mouth. I extend my tongue so that its easier for him and both me, because Jungkook's a pervert.

He rubs the ointment gently around the piercing making me wince at the friction against the wound. When he's done and his finger is removed from my mouth I glare at him before closing my mouth and resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"I know what you're thinking. And I'm not giving you a blowjob until the piercing his fully healed." My voice is shaky as his hands trace my side in slow circular motion.

Jungkook: "I know that. I would never intentionally but you through physical pain." He says softly.

Removing my head from the crook of his neck I place a soft kiss on his lips, wrapping arms tightly around his neck I push his body down against the bed and snuggle up to his side.

<<<<<>>>>>>
Author POV.

"No you shit head!" Jimin yells at one of the workers throwing an ice cube at his head. He hit him square on the forehead, the worker knows better not to flinch or he would be dead.

"Leave you idiot" he yelld and he scrambles to his feet before leaving the office quickly.

He launches back into my chair with a loud groan escaping his lips. It was his fourth cup of ice for the day, he's finding it hard to eat or drink anything other then ice cubes and cold water. So yeah you can say its affecting his day at work.

He's been moody all day and anyone who entered his office ended up getting read like a book or slapped with ice. Which is why everyone dreaded in bringing work or new information to Jimin.