The Gala: Part 2.

"Why is it that you take your slow time when I ask you to do something." Jimin growls at his brother who is must I say fashionably late as usual. 

Taemin smiles lovingly at his brother. Walking closer to the omega he links his arms around the shorters shoulder.

Taemin: "Even so if I'm late you still should greet me as usual" he groans.

Jimin glares at the older, "You'll get greeted after you do your job!" Kicking the Alpha in his knee he walks away leaving Taemin in immense pain.

Jimin scowled at the thought of his brother. He's always late for something, and if it's one thing Jimin hates it's tardiness.

He was about to growl at the passing people who looked at him with either jealousy, fear or want but stopped when he heard a voice call his name.

Tae: Jimin-ah I think I found someone.

Jimin: if so where are you?

Tae: Just follow my scent.

Jimin: Will do.

End of mind link...

<<<<<>>>>

Soulmate: A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity. This may involve similarity, love, romance, platonic relationships, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, sexual activity, spirituality, compatibility and trust.

Abilities: possession or the means or skill to do something.

The two omegas have known each other since in the womb. Their mothers had always been bestfriends and did everything together.

Somehow their mothers managed to get  pregnant at the same time leaving everyone anxious and excited because it was possible the unborn babies would have a tight bond.

They did everything together, they craved almost the same things, they cried to be near each other forcing their husbands to move in with each others. Even after giving birth to Jimin and Tae the two friends stayed together and were inseparable for a while.

Jimin and Tae grew up to love each other endlessly. Their bond could never be broken no matter what.

They were both their families pride and joy, doing everything and experiencing everything together as usual.

Of course people were actually surprised that soulmates still exisit after all Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kim were the last soulmates in the country.

They had both carried a symbol of a rose on their left shoulders. But to their surprise Jimin and Taehyung didn't receive a rose symbol.

The two omegas received daggers, which indeed foretold their future and destiny. They would be an unstopable team and everyone knew that.

They continued to grow up, bond never weakening. Feeling when each other were sad, mad, happy, disappointed and so on.

The two omegas even experienced their heat at the same time together and refused to be with any Alpha for self relief, instead they stayed locked up in a room together pleasuring each other.

They experienced pain together but only serious stuff which was super annoying at first but now they have learned to bare with it and avoid it my changing into forms so the other won't feel the pain.

They truly are the best of friends and their relationship couldn't be any better. They rarely ever fought and when they did it never lasted a whole day. They were drawn to each other and no one would ever tear them apart.