Gentleman

"Are you dead?" Jimin ask lowly towering over the groaning Alpha that lied on his back. His eyes were closed and head rested on the soft fabric of his pillows.

Jungkook snickered eyes opening up to glare at Jimin, "No, I'm not dead."

"Oh" Jimin lets out sounding a little disappointed as he straddled the Alphas lap.

Jungkook scoffed, "Would you rather me dead?"

"No I would prefer if you had die" Jimin shrugs nonchalantly staring at Jungkook with expecting eyes.

Jungkook stares blankly at Jimin, "Your not expecting me to seriously make myself die right now out of nowhere?" Jungkook feels is left eye twitch at the insanely strong urge to choke the omega to death.

Jimin only nods his head in response, big eyes looking at the Alpha innocently. Times like these when the omega looks all pure and angelic makes Jungkooks heart beat do weird things.

He's so in love with Jimin that even after a couple of years of being married he stares and admires Jimin's beauty like it's his first time ever meeting the ladder.

He realizes how much he's wrapped around the omegas small and chubby pinky finger. Jimin was his world and he would do anything to make him happy. In fact he only ever wants the younger to be happy, only experiencing happiness and forgetting about any other emotions.

Needless to say it still pains the Alpha to know that he was the cause of Jimins tears, and pain in the past. He's so stupid and regrets ever neglecting and taking the youngers feelings for granted.

Still mesmerized by is husband's beauty his hand subconsciously sneak up to Jimin's waist under the large t-shirt the ladder had on. He wanted to feel the warm and smooth skin of his mate.

Hands circling over and over at a soothing pace makes the omega purr in happiness and contentment. "Your so beautiful" Jungkook whispers to the omega only receiving a purr in response.

He notices that Jimins scent is even more prominent inside the air and he isn't complaining. He even let's the omega scent him, the action making him chuckle lowly.

He loves his mate and he wants this moment to last forever. Just being around the smaller is a blessing and he's thankful to the Moon Goddess for fating Jimin and him together.

<<<<<<>>>>>>

"You son of a bitch!" The omega tells throwing a glass cup at the Alpha who dodges it in a heart beat only fueling Jimins anger.

Oh how the atmosphere has changed in such a short time.

The pups sat in the living room playing with a new toy Taemin had brought them yesterday and since then they haven't put it down yet.

Taehyung and Yoongi decided to head back home where they could talk things out, and Jimins parents were out shopping for dinner.

So it's just Jungkook and Jimin who were now arguing because of the Alphas big mouth. Yes, simply the Alpha couldn't hold in his tongue when Jimin was getting ready after they both shower.

Jungkook had watched from a distance and didn't realize he had said what he was thinking out loud, that ofcourse being.

'You seemed like you have gained weight. Did you break your diet'

That of course was enough to set Jimin crazy since he hadn't broken his diet that he had set out for a month.

So he yelled at the Alpha and rushed down stairs completely ignoring the elders existence, until Jungkook came back downstairs and apologizing only infuriating Jimin more.