Chapter 13

Juuzou swings right and you dodge left. Both of you have been going at it for a while now, sweat running down your neck.

You swing left and Juuzou punches you directly in the stomach. You recover and kick him right back.

You hear Juuzou breathing hard and load breathes.

* That's hot.*

While lost in your thoughts Juuzou goes in for a final blow. You notice right before he could strike and push him down.

"We're you having lewd thoughts N/N?" Juuzou teases out of breath still.

"Hehe....you wanna end with a draw we still need to throw" You say ignoring his question.

"Yeah I guessssss. Darn it I though I really had you." He pouts.

"Let me check the time really quick, It takes 45 minutes to get there from here." You say walking over to check the time.

"Yikes....we only have an hour left before we need to be there. We need to goo."

"NOOOO I WAS RELLY GOING TO BEAT YOUUUU AWEEEMANNN" Juuzou screams.

"Come on dummy let's go" You say holding out your hand.

Juuzou happily takes it, you both walk off to the entrance exam.

"Hey N/N. I wanna tell you something" Juuzou says out of the blue.

"Yes, you can tell me anything" You say.

"I just wanted to let you know you can call me Rei if you want. Only those special to me get to call me that." He says smiling wide.

"Are you sure? And why Rei?" You ask.

"Rei is technically my real name.....but only those who mean a lot can call me that. Okay so only you." Juuzou says.

"I like the name Rei." You say.

Juuzou gives you a soft smile in return.

"We are here hehe" You say as you two approach the building with your hands intertwined still.

"LETS SHOW THEM WHO IS BOSSSSSS" Juuzou shouts.

You two approach the other examines.