Chapter 11

- 2 days has passed since the incident -

"Juuzou what do we tell Me.Otanoshi when we get there?" You ask as Juuzou gets dressed preparing for school.

"Hmmmm I guess we can just tell him we were at a hospital... OOOO AND IF HE ASKS HOW YOU HEALED SO FAST WE CAN SAY IT WASNT BAD!! And then say you are embarrassed so we skipped school."

"Don't worry Otan might not even ask questions" Juuzou says walking into the main room.

"Yeah maybe. Oh yeah what about Mr. Shinohara was he worried?" You ask.

"Wellllll....NOOOOOOPPEEEEE! I told you he trusts meeee I visited him yesterday!" Juuzou says smiling staring directly at you.

"Well. Let's start heading for the CCG Academy. We won't know till it happens huh?" You say sighing while you walk out the door.

"I guess sooooooo...ILL RACE YOU N/N" Juuzou screams skipping away facing you.

He winks knowing that you will run after him for sure now.

Instead of responding with word you respond with actions. You zoom past Juuzou he didn't even expect you coming.

"Try to keep up" You say sticking your tongue out at Juuzou giggling.

"Jeez you're so cute" Juuzou says under his breath

Soon enough you both arrive at the academy ready for what's next.

Walking through the big doors infront of the academy you felt everyone's eyes on you.

"OOOOO AM I THAT HANDSOMEEEEE YOU ALL ARE STARRING AT ME HUHHHH. IM SUOER HAPPY YOU ALL MISSED ME THAT MUCH!!" Juuzou yells putting on a fake pouty face.

You know Juuzou did that so everyone would stop looking at you. He knows you hate that.

You and Juuzou both take your seats next to each other before class begins.

"Thanks for earlier" You whisper in his ear.

"Hehe no biggy I know you hate that attention stuff." Juuzou giggles satifyed.

"PLUS I don't care what everyone thinks of me! You are the only one I really care about cutie hehe" He whispers into your ear.

This time something was different when he whispered. It sent shivers down your spine.

"Hello class!!" Mr. Otanoshi says walking into the building.

"Oh hey there Y/N and Juuzou. Y/N hope you are well." Mr.Otanoshi says plainly.

"Told you he wouldn't ask questionsssss" Juuzou says.

The rest of the day was normal, just normal academy stuff.

At the end of school Mr. Otanoshi pulled you and Juuzou after class.

"Now what did I tell youuu" You teased Juuzou with as you walk over to his desk.

"Now. Mind telling me exactly what occurred?" He spoke intensely.