Chapter 17

"Gooooooood morningggggg love." Juuzou says with a goofy smile painted all over his face.

He was laying next to you on your bed. It looked like he already got up and ready before. Well ready in Juuzou standards, he still had his fluffy hair.

"Good morning Rei" You say rubbing your eyes.

"Get uppppp! We have a long day ahead!!" Juuzou says practically yanking you out of bed.

"Fine fine."

After you finish getting ready you see Juuzou made you coffee.

"Yay! Thank you Rei." You say.

"Hehe no problem, we gotta warm you up." He says.

"Sooo what do you plan on making me do today? Nothing to harsh I hope." You ask while you rest you head on his shoulder.

"As soon as you finish that coffee we can go! SO HURRY UP SLOW POKE HEHE!" He exclaims while he brushes through your hair with his fingers.

A few more minutes of Nirvana pass when you both are walking out the door.

"Soooo are you going to tell me what torture I am going to go through today?" You ask while he leads you into the woods.

"Hmm.....NO! It's a suprise!!!" He sang out.

Juuzou leads you deeper and deeper into the woods. You have never gone in this deep before, you have no clue where he is leading you.

"Only 10 more minutes love!" Juuzou says.

Eventually, you and Juuzou reach a large clearing. In the clearing there's a pool of water. As you look around you begin to see everything Juuzou set up.

He set up a picnic with some food for him and for you. There was a projector and blankets set up too. You glanced around the whole area. You felt tears form.

"OH NO N/N WHY ARE YOU CRYING WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I AM SORRY I THOUGHT THIS WOUKD MAKE YOU HAPPY NOT SAD!! I AM SORRY DONT CRY DONT CRY." Juuzou shouts grasping onto you.

"No no no! Rei I am super happy. These are happy tears i think. I've read about this experience before. I just have never had anyone do this for me before. Thank you so much Rei." You say giving Juuzou an extra squeeze.

"Oh, thank goodness! I thought you were sad, I hate when you are sad. I makes me sad for you and mad for what made you sad hehe." Juuzou states.

"Hey Rei?" You ask.

"Yes N/N?"

"Why did you do this for me?"

"Because....because I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH"

"i love you more, forever."

"NO WHAT LIAR I LOVE YOU MORE LOVE"

"NO I DO!"

Minutes of shouting back and forth continued until you two came to an ultimatum: you loved each other equally.

"Lets eat N/N!" Juuzou says practically dragging you over to the picnic basket.

You can tell he spent a lot of time setting everything up. The picnic blanket was your favorite color. He brought your favorite drinks, he even brought you ghoul food. He really does love you.

You and Juuzou dig in and eat, conversing with each other while eating.

"Ready to go swimming?" Juuzou says when you finish up.

"Swimming? Is it cold?" You say sending Juuzou over to test the water.

"Let me check!"

As Juuzou walks over to the water you sneak up behind him. He starts to bend over when...