Chapter 16

You and Juuzou skip through the streets of Tokyo, this is where the dog was seen last.

Since you are an one eyed ghoul your sense of smell is better than Juuzous. So far it has led you two to an abandoned warehouse.

"This is totally a trap." Juuzou snares.

"Yeah. I don't get why though. He doesn't know I'm a ghoul due to my one eye but I know I smell weird still?" You question.

"Oh well....DOESNT MATTER WE WILL KILL HIM YAYYYYY" Juuzou says jumping around.

He grabs your hand racing into the warehouse.

"You wanna bet on who can get most hits?" He asks.

"Hmmmm what's the stakes?"

"Whoever has less hits has to do whatever the other wants!!"

"Haha just like the first time we met!"

"YEPPP SO YES OR NOOOOO N/N"

"Fine. I'm winning this time."

Juuzou happily takes your hand and enters the warehouse. Your hands are linked together, side by side.

"Well hello." The dog says as soon as we walk into the large space.

"Hiiii you wanna die now? I have a bet to winnnnn" Juuzou says launching himself at the ghoul.

"No fair you got a head start!" You shout at Juuzou.

"SUCK IT UP HAHAHA" Juuzou screams.

"Your crazy if you think a mere human like you can beat me!" The dog exclaims releasing his kagune.

"YOU SMELL TASTEY! YOU ARE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND! ILL EAT HER FIRST HAHA!" The dumb dog exclaims.

"YEAH RIGHT MY GIRLFRIEND IS STRONGER THAN YOU AND ME HEHEHE" Juuzou yells right back slicing off the dogs arms.

Girlfriend....He called me his girlfriend...

"AGIAHAHSJJWJRJEJEHRJUE" The dog yells

"That's two for me, zero for you hehe" Juuzou smirks looking back at you.

"Not for much longer." You say smirking right back.

You launch yourself at the ghoul using your knives to get 6 hits in. The dog is severely injured.

"WHO ARE YOU TWOO JWWUFBEUA YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REAL INVESTIGATORS." The dog screams in agony.

Together you and Juuzou rush the dog.

"We aren't investigators yet" You and Juuzou say in unison slicing through the ghoul together.

"I WINNNNNNNNN" Juuzou starts to scream and jump around happy.

"Uh no. I got 7 and you only got 3....counting the kill!" You say.

"Nooooo I got in extra cuts at the end! You didn't see?" He pouts.

"Lies!! No way you could of" You say giggling.

"Noooooo hehe I definitely win" He says obviously lying.

You know he is lying and he knows you know. So why is he lying?

"Fine you win liar." You say going along with whatever Juuzou was planning.

"YAY HEHEHEHE" He laughs maniacally.

"Let's go home and get some rest! It's pretty late anyways. Tomorrow is going to be a long day; after all you have to do everything I sayyy." Juuzou says as you two walk back home.

This was a really short chapter sorry haha I am writing in school rn :) The next chapter will be longer. However, there will probably only be 2 or more chapters left :((