Chapter 10

"Wellllll if we BOTH ghost school for a couple of days then we won't seem suspicious" Juuzou says smiling.

"Yeah maybe but Mr.Shinohara will worry about you" you say.

"Well......I WILL LEAVE HIM A NOTE!! He will understand! I'll say I took you to a hospital for a few days!" Juuzou says sticking his finger in the air. He seemed super proud of his answer.

"If you think so....we will be out for today and tomorrow. And then return. Hopefully it will work. We can hide in my fort in the woods" you say.

"A FORT AHHHHHH I LOVE FORTS" Juuzou says running around your dorm.

"Let's go weirdo" you say gathering food and ghoul food then running out the door.

"WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE"Juuzou says running after you like a hot mess.

- you and Juuzou run through the woods towards the fort you made, just a couple feet away from your knife area -

"WOAHHHHHHH N/N THIS IS SOSOSOSOOS COOOOOOL" Juuzou screams running straight in.

"Wait. It's not done yet" Juuzou says pouting.

"Yeah ahah sorry, I'm not good at decorating." You say disappointed.

"OHHH I AMMMMM LETS DO THAT WE CAN FIX UP YOUR FORTTTTTT!!!!" Juuzou screams running to somewhere.

"JUUZOU WAIT U—" You begin to say.

"STAY THEREEEEEE TRUST MEEEE ILL BE RUGHT BACK" Juuzou says sprinting into the distance.

30 minutes later Juuzou Returns carrying 4 bags of stuff.

"I AM BACKKKKKKKKK WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF STUFFF" Juuzou says super excited.

"WOAH were did you get all of these?" You wonder.

"Uhhhhh" Juuzou begins to fret and scratch his head.

"I stole it" Juuzou says smiling weakly.

"WOAH YOU MUST BE REALLY GOOD AT STEALING HUH?" You say trying to raise Juuzous mood.

"WHAT YOU DONT MIND" Juuzou says obviously surprised.

"Nooooo, soo what are you going to do now?" You ask waiting.

"DONT WORRY ILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOUUUU! YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT OR WATCH MEEEE I LOVE YOU CUTIE BELIEVE IN ME" Juuzou says running into the fort.

You decided to walk around and gather more food for Juuzou. You already had a lot of meat for you. You knew Juuzou loved sweets so you set off to find some.

As you stroll through town you go to a little coffee shop called Anteiku. You heard it was ghoul safe and had great human sweets.

You make your way into the shop when you spot a man with a eye patch, a old man, and a young girl with blueish hair.

You are dressed in CCG uniforms so at first they though you were a officer until they smelled you.

There was no one else in the store so you were alone.

"I-I am sorry to ask. But what's a ghoul doing working for the CCG?" The eyepatches man asked nervously.

"KEN that's rude!!" The girl answered with.

"Touka he was just curious and I am myself." An older gentleman added.

"Oh well, um. I-" You begin to say.

Should I say I'm one eyed? What will they do to me?

"Oh um I-I can't explain right now I don't know who you people are" You respond.