Part 2: 4

Maddie POV
"Wait.. Regina? As in the evil queen!" I yell, my eyes widen at the shock. why would he say Regina I don't get it!

"Because my love, Regina is the daughter of the queen of hearts", Peter says, my mouth drops at the words that came out of his mouth.

"But.. why would Regina help us? If the queen of hearts is her mother then why would she help us save wonderland?" I ask.

"You see, the queen of hearts made Regina do things, Regina loves her mother but will do anything to take her power. she won't kill her so we won't, but we will save wonderland for you and Hook" he tells me and a smile spreads on my face. he was a villain, he said so himself yet he is helping me save wonderland and everyone on it.

"You truely are amazing ", I say wrapping my arms around him snuggling my head in the crook of his neck.

"I will do anything for you, but you do need to know if word gets out of me helping saving wonderland they will think I'm not a villain, but." he pauses. and pulls back his hands still around me and his green eyes look down at me.

"I will face any villain, any crocodile, any queen if it means you are safe, I never thought true love was real after I came here, but I need to tell you something before you hear it from anyone else", he says I push my eyebrows together and we sit down on the grass.

"Maddie.. Rumple he is, my son", he says and my eyes widden. no, he's joking! He is 16 or 17 and rumple is well RUMPLE! It can't be true!

"No it can't be true how-"

"If you let me explain I will tell you how, before neverland as a kid I would dream of neverland in my sleep, but it wasn't an actual place. when I got older I met a woman we played around and she got pregnant, she said we could raise the baby together, but I didn't want to, I had a life I needed money for myself let alone a baby and a woman.. so I left, 9 months later there was a baby on my door step with a note that said I'm sorry he is yours his name is rumple, I was so enraged how dare that woman do such a thing, this pink crying thing was going to take my money my time my everything, but I kept it and raised him, when rumple was 7 I was known as the coward, no one would hire me, but rumple was making it worse, I was trying to make money, but he would be there always. he would help if I was going to get beaten cause his cute face would beg for them not to and they wouldn't but, rumple he found magic beans and said we could start over, so we went to neverland, it was amazing I didn't feel pulled down anymore I felt that rumple and I could start fresh, but I wasn't supposed to be there I couldn't fly I couldn't anything, so... I let rumple go, a child can't have a child, his sweet innocent face looking down at me hurt he dropped his toy, it was named Peter Pan so I called myself that, rumple grew up to be the dark one and so did I, we cross paths a couple times you see Baelfire.. is rumples son" he says and continues on how baelfire was taken to my world then neverland then to my world again, it was confusing at times but I managed the whole time I kept the same expression.

"That's one weird family", i nervously laugh and Peter cracks a smile.

"I'm not the same as I was back then but I do have some of me in there but when I'm around you, you melt my dark ice", he says and I giggle.

"Are we always going to refer our love as fire", I say and he pushes a hair behind my ear.

"What other way is there to refer it too", he says and presses his forehead again mine.

"Can I kiss you", he whispers.

"Yes", I whisper, he slowly leans in his warm breath on me, making my heart beat fast.

"Do I make you nervous", he whispers, "I can hear your heart beat", he whispers again without answering I grabbed the back of his neck pulling him into me, his lips come in contact with mine, his soft lips moving in sync with mine. it wasn't a rough kiss it was a slow passionate kiss, like he was scared he would break me.