chapter 20

Maddie POV

I wake up with pain in my neck I open my eyes and notice I am in the cage. Again. I sigh, of course I would be back in here. Then my cage drops and I hit my head on the top of the cage.

The cage door opens and Peter pulls me out roughly, “Ouch Peter”, I say and he doesn’t care in fact his grip tightens. Then he starts walking to camp then he walks into his tent and there was a man there.

“There she is here now tell me where the book is”, Peter says. What is going on who is this man? And why am I here!?

“Pan I told you I’m not saying anything about the book unless it’s to her”, he says pointing to me then Peter whispers in my ear.

“Do you know him”, he whispers I can hear the anger in his voice.

“No Peter”, I say and the man looks shocked.

“Fine but I will be back”, Peter says and walks out leaving me confused.

“Hi you’re probably really confused right now but my name is Neal or Baelfire either one, Pan brought me here because he thinks I know where this book is”, he says.

“Do you know where the book is”, I ask and he shrugs

“I wrote it”, he says.

“Y-you wrote the book”, I ask very shocked.

“Yes I did, you see I used to be a lost boy here, I learnt things I shouldn’t of many many things and I became a danger to Pan with me knowing all of his secrets so I escaped, my friend Simon he helped me”, he said and I gulp, Simon was his friend maybe that’s why Peter was yelling at him and asking him things because he was Baelfire’s friend.

“Anyway when I left, I wrote all the secrets of neverland and Peter in the book”, he says.

“So I’m guessing the secrets were really bad then”, I ask.

“Yes they were”, he says while taking a seat.

“How bad”, I say sitting next to him.

“Bad as in.. knowing Peters un doing”, he says and I cock an eyebrow.

“Un-doing?”, I ask confused and he cocked his eyebrow.

“You didn’t read all of it didn’t you”, he said and I shake my head.

“Peter’s un-doing is what makes Peter have a weakness”, he says.

“A weakness? so it’s not going to destroy pan but make him have a weakness”, I say and he nods.