chapter 31

Peter Pan POV

“I cannot believe we are doing this”, Felix says standing next to me.

“We have to Felix, for Maddie”, I say and turn to him he looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

“Pan why do you care so much”, he asks.

“What do you mean I do not, I need her for the plan remember”, I say and gulp and turn away.

“No, you are Peter Pan you could find millions of ways to make a plan for the game you and Hook have, you had no hesitation in losing one of your lost boys who are family but Maddie it’s like she is-“

“She is what Felix? Please finish your sentence”, I say and he gulps.

“Nothing Pan, it was nothing”, he says.

“That’s right now I won’t be gone for long.. Hopefully it won’t take long for Hook to say yes in helping me if it’s Maddie’s life in danger”, I say.

“Why do we need Hook’s help?” Felix asks.

“Cause of many reasons Felix one, the shadow can’t take a mermaid in a glass tank and me and that, and Rumple won’t come if the shadow is near, he probably won’t show up if it’s just me”, I say.

“Why?” Felix asks, I shake my head.

“It’s not important just look after the lost boys while I’m gone”, I say and fly up, I spot Hooks ship and I fly down and land perfectly on my feet making a thump sound. The crew looks at me and take out there swords pointing them to me making me.

“Are you supposed to be a threat”, I say serious then crack a smile and chuckle. I wave my hand up and all their swords then turn to them.

“What are you doing here Pan”, I hear hook ask.

I turn around and see hook leaning on his sword.

“I need your help”, I say calmly.

“Why would I help you”, he says like it was the oddest thing in the world.

“Because Maddie is hurt seriously hurt and if you don’t help she will probably die”, I say and Hook comes up to me putting his hook against my neck.

“What did you do to Maddie!” he yells.

“I didn’t do anything! It was the mermaids they attacked her she won’t change into human cause the mermaid blood is taking over”, I say.

“This is all you fault PAN! Why would you send her to do such a dangerous thing!” he yells.