Chapter 13

A year and a half later.

Tulisa had kind of managed to forgive Danny. She still hadn't let him move back in because she wasn't ready to but they were still married and they had a little girl. They named her Lily Grace Simpson. She was nearly 21 months old by this point. Things had been rocky between them but they slowly managed to patch things up. Tulisa had gone to work in the studio, leaving Danny to look after LIly Grace on his own. She came up to him and asked for food.

Lily Grace: Daddy?

Danny: Yes baby?

Lily Grace: Can I have food please?

Danny: Come on then, lets go see what we can find eh?

Lily Grace: Yeah. 

Danny: Would you like a cheese sandwich or a ham sandwich Lily?

Lily Grace: Please can i have a ham sandwich Daddy?

Danny: You can baby. Do you want to sit there and be a good girl for Daddy?

Lily Grace: OK Daddy.

He made Lily Grace a sandwich and she ate it. He sat and watched TV with her for a bit, then he took her out to the park for an hour or so. He took her home again and got her tea, he got ready to bath her and Tulisa came home at about 5:00pm.

Lily Grace: MUMMY!!

Tulisa: Hello baby! Mummy's missed you so much!

Lily Grace: I missed Mummy too!

Tulisa: Have you had a nice time with Daddy?

Lily Grace: Yeah! He made me a sandwich and we watched TV!!

Tulisa: Cool baby. Do you want to go choose some pj's on for Mummy to put on once I've bathed you and I'll be up in 2 minutes?

Lily Grace: OK Mummy!

Tulisa: Good girl.

She ran off up the stairs to get some pj's and Tulisa sat on the sofa.

Tulisa: How's she been?

Danny: Good as gold.

Tulisa: OK well I'll see you tomorrow then.

Danny: OK. Night.

Tulisa: Night.

Lily Grace came downstairs and asked Tulisa why Danny was leaving. She was confused as to why he stayed all day and then had to leave them at night time.

Lily Grace: Why's Daddy leaving?

Tulisa: Daddy doesn't live with us at the moment Lils, you know that.

Lily Grace: But I want him to stay! You're a horrible Mummy and I hate you!

Tulisa: Lils, It's not easy babe. Your Daddy hurt me a lot. This is how it has to be for now.

Danny: *picking Lily Grace up* I'll be back tomorrow. You know that.

Lily Grace: But I want you to stay!

Tulisa: You could stay and help me put her to bed?

Danny: Are you sure?

Tulisa: Yeah. It's gonna make her happy.

Lily Grace: Can he stay forever?

Tulisa: Not just yet babe.

Lily Grace: Why?

Tulisa: He's got a lot of making up to do.

Danny and Tulisa bath and put Lily Grace to bed. They give her some supper before she goes to sleep. She's finally asleep for 7:30pm and they go back downstairs.