Chapter 12

Fast forward a year and Danny and Tulisa are happily married. She's 6 months pregnant with their first child and things are finally looking up. She leans over and bed and snuggles into Danny. He wakes up a short while after to find her in his arms. He'd also quit his football to stay and look after her, and to help bring up their baby.

Danny: Morning you two.

Tulisa: *laughs* Morning.

Danny: Hows my two favourite people?

Tulisa: We're fine, just tired and a bit hungry.

Danny: Do you want some food?

Tulisa: After. I want a cuddle first.

Danny: Come here then you.

He holds out his arms and Tulisa snuggles into him. She lays in his arms and looks up at him.

Danny: You OK babe?

Tulisa: Yeah. I'm so glad you're my husband and you're the father of my baby.

Danny: So am I. I love you more than anything.

Tulisa: We love you too.

He gets out of bed a while later. He goes to make her breakfast. She checks her phone, twitter and things. There's a text from Fazer asking if they can talk.

To Fazer: 

I'll come and see you later.

To T:

Thanks T.

To Fazer:

You're welcome.

Next she checks her twitter and scrolls through her mentions. Most of it is stuff calling her a slag and saying Danny can do better. There's one tweet in particular that really gets to her. It says Danny cheated on her a couple of months back. Normally she ignores things like that but on this occasion, she decides to reply. She puts:

"Danny wud neva cheat on me so fuck off u jealous bitter slag. y wud he cheat on me wen he nos i'm pregnant wiv his kid?" 

She locks her phone and lays back in bed. Danny wouldn't cheat on her, would he? No of course he wouldn't. He loves her too much. He brings her breakfast up and asks her what's wrong.

Danny: T?

Tulisa: What?

Danny: What's up?

Tulisa: Just some jelous bitter slag saying you cheated on me a couple of months ago.

Danny: What?! I'd never do that!

Tulisa: I know that's what I told them.

She got dressed and went out. She bumped into one of Danny's mates and what she discovered next, would shock her to the very core... 

She gets back home and instantly lays into Danny.

Tulisa: You cheating, lying little fucker!

Danny: What you talking about?

Tulisa: Don't even fucking deny it! 

Danny: I honestly have no idea what you're talking about!

 Tulisa: You swore blind you haven't cheated on me!

 Danny: I haven't!

 Tulisa: You have you lying twat!