Chapter 17

Two weeks later.

Tulisa and Fazer have split up. They hadn't even got started in a proper relationship but the divorce proceedings with Danny were doing his head in. Besides, deep down, he knew she still loved Danny. He rung her up to arrange to get his phone charger and it wasn't long before the conversation turned to her feelings for Danny, who was down in Newcastle on his own. He'd decided to live down there.

Fazer: I know you still love Danny. You don't just stop loving someone over night T! I saw it last week when he came to see Lily Grace!

Tulisa: OK, yeah, I admit a part of me does still love him. I know he's angry with me because of what I did but he did the same to me! I did say he could take Lily out somewhere but he said no. Then, obviously you went because you couldn't bear to see me playing happy families. I loved having him around to help.

Fazer: What? Help take your clothes off?

Tulisa: No nothing happened between us and even if it did, he's still my husband.

Fazer: Yeah for now.

Tulisa: Well he's coming round later and we're gonna talk. My mum has Lily Grace so we can talk properly.

Fazer: OK fine.

Tulisa: Look I need to go because he's coming round in half an hour.

Fazer: OK bye.

Tulisa: Bye.

Tulisa went to get changed out of her onesie. She put a black vest top and some tracksuit bottoms on. Danny was at the door half an hour later.

Tulisa: Hey.

Danny: Hi.

Tulisa: Do you wanna come in?

Danny: Well unless you wanna stand here and talk?

Tulisa: No, not really.

Danny: Right, well there you go then.

She stood back to let him in the house and she got a drink and then followed him into the living room. 

Tulisa: Do you want a drink?

Danny: No, I just wanna talk.

Tulisa: Me too.

Danny: Look, I am still angry, but I can't blame you for what you did. I did it to you in the first place so I guess you were punishing me.

Tulisa: Look, I'm sorry OK?

Danny: Me too.

Tulisa: I think it is best if we split though. It's just confusing Lily Grace. I mean one minute she has her Dad, she next she's got Fazer and then she's got you again. Imagine how confusing that must be for her?

Danny: I know, but what do you want?

Tulisa: You, but you probably don't want me anymore. You as good as said that.

Danny: I never said that. I just said I was still a bit angry with you.

They sat talking for the afternoon and managed to work things out. Tulisa agreed to let Danny come back in the morning.

Danny: I never wanted to lose you.

Tulisa: Me neither.

Danny: What time's Lily coming home at?