Chapter 7

A few days later and both Danny and Tulisa have the week off. They decide to spend it doing normal things together. Tulisa wakes up, stretches across and sees that Danny isn't with her. She stands up, gets out of bed and shouts Danny's name until he answers.

Tulisa: Danny!!!!!!

Danny: What babe?

Tulisa: I thought you'd left me babe. It's OK.

Danny: I wouldn't leave you.

Tulisa: What are you doing?

Danny: It was supposed to be a surprise but I'm making you breakfast in bed.

Tulisa: Aww.

Danny: Anyway you, back to bed while I go check this breakfast and make sure it isn't burnt.

Tulisa: OK.

He checks on the breakfast and pulls it out of the oven just in time to stop it burning. He brings it up to Tulisa in bed, who's layed on the pillow with her back to him.

Danny: Tulisa?

Tulisa: Hmm?

Danny: Breakfast.

Tulisa: *sitting up* Thanks Danny.

Danny: It's alright. I'm gonna get a shower, OK? I'll leave you in peace to eat your breakfast. Give me a shout if you need anything T.

Tulisa: I will do.

Danny went off to get a shower and he came out half an hour later. He went in the bedroom and he checked on T and saw that she'd hardly touched her breakfast. She was missing more and more meals. He was becoming worried about her.

Danny: T? What's wrong babe? 

Tulisa: I just can't stop thinking about her.

Danny: Oh T. Has she got a grave? Do you want to go?

Tulisa: Yeah she has and will you come with me? Please? I don't wanna go by myself.

Danny: Yeah course I will. You have to promise me you'll eat some more of this though?

Tulisa: Can you feed it to me?

Danny: T, you're not a baby. You can feed yourself.

Tulisa: Fine.

He leaves her in bed so he can get his own breakfast. Tulisa puts her breakfast on the bedside table and settles back down in bed. Danny comes up an hour later to find her fast asleep. He's really worried about her. She's not coping at all with the loss of her daughter. He lays in bed next to her and pulls her into his arms. She begins to wake up and she just looks at him. It's only then, he realises just how broken and defeated she is.

Danny: T?

Tulisa: What?

Danny: I'm worried about you sweetheart. You're not eating properly, you won't do anything. I try and cuddle/kiss you and you just want to get away from me. I don't honestly know what more I can do. There's only so much, as a boyfriend, I can do for you. I think we need to get a doctor or someone. I think you might be depressed.

Tulisa: I'm not depressed.

Danny: You don't know that.

Tulisa: I know myself better than you or some fucking doctor knows me!

Danny: I'm not saying that I know you better than you know yourself. Obviously, you know yourself better than anyone.

Tulisa: Good! If you don't wanna help me, pack your bags and fuck off!