Chapter 16

Two weeks later, they were all back at home. Danny had decided to go back to football now Lily Grace was a bit older. It's fair to say, Tulisa wasn't very happy about it.

Tulisa: You're just gonna leave me with our daughter all day?

Danny: Look, one of us needs to work. The money we have won't last forever if we keep spending it on holidays and stuff!

Tulisa: Stuff?

Danny: Yeah, we've got a house to run, the bills, food etc for that. We need clothes and stuff. You need money for your hair, nails and girly stuff. We've only got about £150,000 left. The house costs a lot to run, your hair and nails cost up to a £1,000 at a time because of your extentions. We need clothes and some new toys for Lily Grace. 

Tulisa: Yes, alright I get the point!

Danny: It's only gonna be 3 days every 2 weeks. I'm sure you can cope with her for, four days?

Tulisa: I'll have to do, won't I?

Danny: You can come and stay with me at my apartment anyway.

Tulisa: Which team are you going to?

Danny: I sorted things out at Newcastle and they want me to go back.

Tulisa: Great.

Danny: I've still got my apartment down there and you and Lily Grace can come and stay there.

Tulisa: I know. I just got so used to having you around to help and everything. 

Danny: I'm still gonna be around. I'm not starting back there for a couple of weeks anyway. I've got a meeting with them today.

Tulisa: What time?

Danny: It's at 3:00pm so I need to start getting ready.

Tulisa: OK well you better start getting ready then. I'll go and tell Lily what's happening.

Danny: OK.

Danny started getting ready to set off to Newcastle and Tulisa explained to Lily Grace what was happening with Danny.

Tulisa: It's only for 3 days every couple of weeks babe. We can go and stay with Daddy as well, so it's like you'll have 2 houses.

Lily Grace: Is Daddy leaving? Are you splitting up again?

Tulisa: No baby, we're not splitting up again. You see, before you were born, your Daddy was a football player, but he gave that up to help me look after you and now you're a bit older, he wants to go back to it.

Lily Grace: So he's not leaving us?

Tulisa: No, he's not leaving us. He's got a meeting with his football club today so he has to leave us to go that, but he'll be back either later on tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Lily Grace: Can I go see him?

Tulisa: Coure you can. Come on, I'll take you.

Lily Grace: *running up to Danny* Daddy!!!

Danny: Hey trouble!

Lily Grace: Mummy said you have to go away for a bit.

Danny: It's only a meeting with my football club. I should be back tonight.

Lily Grace: We can come and stay with you when you play your games?

Danny: Of course you can.

Lily Grace: Yay!

Danny: Are you gonna let Daddy finish getting ready?

Lily Grace: Yeah.

Danny: Good girl.