Chapter 5

A couple of days later, Danny had gone away again. This time, Tulisa was strong enough to let him go. He'd only been gone a day and as much as she was missing him, she told herself she wouldn't ring/text/call/Skype him because she'd miss him more and she'd end up wanting him to come home. Instead she was in the studio with the lads who were mucking about, throwing paper at each other. She was sat in a separate room, with a pad of paper and a pen, writing her lyrics down. The boys knew something was wrong with her, as she only went in the separate room when she didn't want to be near anyone. 

Dappy: Do you reckon T's alright?

Fazer: Oh, she's always moody when Danny goes away. You know what she's like. Just leave her. I'm past caring now. She's a moody cow. She always has been.

Dappy: Yeah, but she's never like this.

Fazer: Look at the other day when he went away and she didn't even come into the studio. It's like, when he's here, she's as happy as larry but when he's away, that's when she's moody.

Dappy: Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm gonna go talk to her.

Fazer: I'd leave her if I were you mate.

Dappy: Why?

Fazer: Coz she'll just tell you to fuck off again. 

Dappy: I need to know what's up with her though.

Fazer: You talk to her, I'm off for a cig mate.

Dappy: OK.

Dappy goes into the little room where Tulisa is. She's just finished writing her verses for the songs they're doing. She gets her stuff and is just about to leave when Dappy stops her.

Dappy: T can I have a word please?

Tulisa: Um, sure Dappy.

Dappy: Look, erm, I'm really worried about you.

Tulisa: Why?

Dappy: It's just, when Danny's not here, you're really moody and when he is here, you're happy. 

Tulisa: It's just coz I miss him that's all.

Dappy: It's more than that.

Tulisa: No it's not. I think I know how I feel. You don't have to put up with me much longer anyway.

Dappy: Why?

Tulisa: I'm getting a flight to Newcastle to go and see him.

Dappy: OK.

Tulisa: I need to go home to pack, so if you'll excuse me.

Dappy: OK fine.

Fazer had come back into the studio and had heard about Tulisa having to pack. He asks what she means and where she's going.

Tulisa: I'm off on a flight to Newcastle to see Danny.

Fazer: For fuck's sake man.

Tulisa: What? If you've got something to say, spit it out!

Fazer: That fucking poor guy can't bloody breathe for you! You're always up his fucking arse!

Tulisa: I'm not up his arse at all!

Fazer: You always wanna be with him though! What happened to the Tulisa who didn't chase guys and let them come to her?

Tulisa: There's nothing wrong with wanting to be with the person you love!

Fazer: Love? You've known him, what, two minutes?

Tulisa: No. 4 months actually!

Fazer: If you're gonna go, just fucking go! Do us all a favour and don't fucking come back!