Chapter 14.

A few months later

Tulisa and Danny decided to take Lily Grace on holiday. They spent ages deciding where to go. They wanted somewhere warm and sunny with a beach.

Danny: Spain?

Tulisa: Nah, Caribbean?

Danny: Erm, Butlins?

Tulisa: That's not warm and sunny you doughnut! It'll be freezing at this time of year!

Danny: I was being sarcastic.

Tulisa: I gathered, so Spain or Caribbean?

Danny: Benidorm?

Tulisa: Nah. My mate went there a couple of years ago with her little girl who's 4 now and she said it's shit and there's not a lot for 2 year olds to do. I want somewhere where we can relax and Lily Grace can splash about in the sea with us.

Danny: Maldives?

Tulisa: Nah, I went there with Fazer and it's not really a kids environment.

Danny: Some places might be though. It might just be where you stayed with Fazer that might not be.

Tulisa: Yeah, we'll have a look. I loved it there and I always wanted to go back.

Danny: So it's either Maldives or..?

Tulisa: Somewhere in Spain. If it was just us 2, I'd go to Ibiza but it's not really suitable for kids.

Danny: I don't think it would be somehow.

Tulisa: Ha ha. I'll go tell her we're going on holiday then yeah?

Danny: Nah, I'll do that and you can look at a place in either the Maldives or somewhere in Spain.

Tulisa: OK.

Danny went off to wake Lily Grace up to tell her they were all going on holiday in a few days. 

Danny: Lily, you need to wake up baby. Mummy and Daddy have something to tell you. 

Lily Grace: What is it?

Danny: We're going on holiday in a few days.

Lily Grace: All of us?

Danny: Yeah. Me, you and Mummy.

LIly Grace: Yay! Where's Mummy?

Danny: She's downstairs babe.

Lily Grace: Go see her?

Danny: Course you can Lils.

Lily: Yay!

Danny: Are you excited for our holiday then?

Lily Grace: Yeah!!

She went downstairs and jumped on Tulisa's knee, who was busy sorting the flights and accommodation out.

Lily Grace: Mummy!!

Tulisa: Morning Lils.

 Lily Grace: Are we all going on holiday? Daddy said we are.

Tulisa: Yeah we are darling, we're going in a few days.

 Lily Grace: Where are we going?

Danny: Yeah that's a good question, where are we going?

Tulisa: We're going to the Maldives.

Lily Grace: Yay!

Danny: You found somewhere that caters for kids then?