Chapter 3

The next morning, Danny and Tulisa are laying in bed. They both have the day off work so they're in no hurry to get up. Danny grabs his phone and looks at the time. It's 9.30. He puts his phone back on the bedside table and snuggles back down in bed. A short while later, Tulisa wakes up.

Tulisa: Morning.

Danny: Morning T.

Tulisa: You OK?

Danny: Yeah, I'm just really tired babe.

Tulisa: Same.

Danny: We aren't working today because you said you had the day off and I don't have training or any games so why don't we go back to sleep?

Tulisa: No, I wanna get up and go to Tesco.

Danny: Are you sure that's a good idea right now? It's gonna be full and we'll get spotted. Don't you think we should wait until tonight?

Tulisa: No. I'm a normal human being who just wants to do her shopping. Everyone else goes during the day so why should we be any different? If any one spots us, I'll tell them to fuck off but not in so many words. I only want to buy a DVD and some snacks and drinks for us.

Danny: Yeah, but everyone else isn't famous and they don't get swamped for pictures. Do you want me to go if you write a list of what you want? You're not exactly in the best of moods for a busy supermarket.

Tulisa: No we're both going. Let me get up, get a shower and get dressed and stuff and I'll be ready in about an hour.

Danny: Why does it take you an hour to get ready? We're only going to the supermarket. It's not a fashion parade.

Tulisa: Oi Mr! Would you rather I was a scruff?

Danny: No. Obviously not.

Tulisa: Right well move your sexy bum off the bed so I can get dressed.

Danny walks over to the wardrobe, pulls a bright pink tracksuit out and throws it at Tulisa. She throws it back at him and walks off to get a shower.

Tulisa: I'm not wearing that. Get me some jeans out, my pink Superdry T-Shirt and my white jumper.

Danny: There's a word that comes after that you know?

Tulisa: Really?

Danny: Yeah.

Tulisa: What is it?

Danny: It begins with P and ends in E. It has 6 letters.

Tulisa: Oh that one. 

Danny: Yeah so do you wanna try that sentence again?

Tulisa: Get me some jeans out, my pink Superdry T-Shirt and my white jumper please.

Danny: That's better.

Danny gets her  pink Superdry T-Shirt and my white jumper out of the wardrobe and passes them to her. She goes off to get a shower as Danny picks any tracksuit out of the wardrobe, puts it on and goes off to get some breakfast. She emerges from the shower half an hour later.

Tulisa: Er where's my breakfast?

Danny: In that thing called the pan in that thing called the oven.

Tulisa: I don't know. You'll make a useless husband you.

Danny: Excuse me? 

Tulisa: Don't worry. I wasn't proposing.

Danny: Good.

Tulisa: What's that supposed to mean? You wouldn't wanna marry me?

Danny: I didn't mean that. Of course I do, just not yet.