Chapter 9

A couple of weeks later, Tulisa and Danny had an argument and he walked out on her. She's stopped eating, sleeping, working, seeing her friends. It's almost as though she's stopped living. She loves Danny to pieces and she hates the thought of losing him. She logs onto Skype and rings him.  As soon as he answers, he realises it's Tulisa and he disconnects the call. She lays in bed and texts him. She needs him. She needs him so much, it kills her to be without him. She wasn't even sure why they argued and split up.

To Danny:

Look, I need you. I can't cope without you. I never wanted us to split and I love you so much. Please come on Skype? We need to talk. I'm not eating, sleeping, working, going out. I won't do anything, knowing I've fallen out with you. You were the only decent person I had left in my life. You helped me deal with Fazer, Lily and everything else. All I'm asking is that you come on Skype and you spend 10 minutes hearing me out. Please?

To Tulisa:

I'm just on my way to training. I'll Skype later and listen to whatever you have to say.

To Danny:

 OK. Let me know what time you finish?

To Tulisa: 

 I will do.

To Danny:

Thankyou.

A few hours later, it's 5:30pm. Tulisa and Danny are on Skype. He can clearly see for himself just how broken and defeated she is. She's sat in bed in her onesie, her hair scrapped back in a messy bun, no make up on and she's clearly lost a lot of weight.

Danny: T, when was the last time you ate anything?

Tulisa: Honestly?

Danny: Yeah.

Tulisa: I can't remember.

Danny: Oh T.

Tulisa: I mean, what's the point in me doing anything if I don't have you? It's not like I'm pregnant so I don't have a baby to consider. All I'm asking is that you come back to me? You can see what it's doing to me! I'm sorry for being such a bitch and for pushing you away. I never meant to and I'm so sorry.

Danny: I'll be on my way back in a couple of days anyway and we can talk. Can you eat something though please?

Tulisa: Will it make you take me back?

Danny: I don't know T. I really don't.