Chapter 11

The next morning, Danny woke up. He had a little stretch, then leaned over to grab his phone, being careful not to wake Tulisa up. He looked at the time first. It was only 7:25am. He had another 4 days and then he had to go away again. He decided, this time, he was going to take Tulisa to his training and his game. She could stay in the hotel while he did his training, and then be on the pitch when he played his game. He logged onto Twitter using the Twitter app on his phone. He got the tweet box up and Tweeted: "So tired. Just woke up and sleepyhead is still asleep on me. You sleep on me for as long as you want @officialtulisa." He Tweeted that, then he logged out of Twitter and lay back down next to Tulisa. He decided to wait for her to wake up so he could make her some breakfast. If she was up to eating that is. Sure enough about half an hour later, she woke up next to him.

Tulisa: *yawns* How long have you been awake for?

Danny: Only about 45 minutes.

Tulisa: You should have woke me up.

Danny: Why? It's not like we're working is it?

Tulisa: Yeah I know but I felt awful falling asleep on you like that.

Danny: OI Mrs. If I didn't want you there, I'd have moved you. I love having you sleeping on me.

Tulisa: My phones vibrating. It's probably Twitter with a load of tweets of abuse.

Danny: It might be but there's one special one if you want to look.

Tulisa: Why? What have you done?

Danny: Just look at it.

Tulisa: OK.

She pulled her phone off the bedside table, went through her messages and began scrolling through the tweets that had come through as texts, until she got to the one Danny had sent. She stopped at it and read it. A huge smile appeared on her face.

Danny: I told you, you'd like it.

Tulisa: You're so sweet.

Danny: I know. I'm gonna get a shower anyway.

Tulisa: Do you have to? Can't you come back to bed? It's only 8:00am.

Danny: I'd love to baby but I need to go and pick something up for you. It better be ready.

Tulisa: Well can't I come too? Then we can go to Tesco.

Danny: You can come and I'll drop you at Tesco and you can look around there.

Tulisa: Well, why can't I come to wherever you're going?

Danny: You can't because I've got a surprise for you. If it's ready.

Tulisa: OK.

Danny: Oh T, don't go all sulky on me babe. I promise you, you'll love it.

Tulisa: It's not an engagement ring is it?

Danny: *laughs* I think It's a bit early for that, don't you?

Tulisa: Yeah.

Danny: I'm gonna get up and get a shower. You can come with me if you like?

Tulisa: I'm tempted.

Danny: Well, come on then.

Tulisa: Give me two minutes to get some clothes then.

Danny: I need some as well.

They get some clothes out of the wardrobe and a couple of towels out of the towel cupboard. Danny just wants his black Adidas tracksuit. Tulisa gets her black jeans, a black sparkly top and  her white Superdry jumper. They get the shower gels and things they need for the shower as well.