Still Jack's P.O.V. 

I look up........... to see a sweatshirt. Well Diana may have hid well but she was still found. All I have to do is climb the tree and chase her down. Then the boys will help catch her. I start to climb when she notices. Well let's just say she is fast. By the time I got to where she is she quickly climbed down and started running. Now I have to climb down and run after her. 

Diana's P.O.V. 

Well let's just say he did see me. So when he started climbing the tree I decided to climb down the tree and run hoping no one catches me. It's funny, I never thought in my whole life that I would be playing hide and seek with my favorite band. I climb down the tree as Jack just make's it to where I was. It was so funny. I then run to the park exit quietly making sure not to trip or cause too much noise. I make it past the gate and start to run for the sidewalk when a pair of arms wraps around my waist. I try to get out of then but they won't budge. 

Me: Ok look I've got to get home soon, look it's getting dark. 

Daniel: Well my plan worked. * picks you up *

Me: Cool, but I have to pick up something to eat then head home. So please just put me down. 

Daniel: Not yet. * smiles *

Me: * defeated sigh * Where are we going? 

Daniel: The tour bus. 

Me: * confused * Why?

Daniel: Well we leave for the next tour tomorrow and we just wanted to have some fun. 

Me: Yeah but what has that got to do with me?

Daniel: Well we had a fun time with you today plus we're giving you a sneak peak into what our bus looks like. 

Me: Cool but I've got to leave after. 

Daniel: * sigh * Fine. 

Daniel's P.O.V. 

Okay so my plan for catching Diana worked. But I want to show her the tour bus. Why? Well let's just say I know most of the boys got a crush on her including me. I followed her on Wattpad and created my own account. It's funny because no one know's it's the actual Daniel Seavey there talking to. They think it's just a person from the fandom. Anyway, I show her around our small tour bus then she leaves. But at least I've got her number. Touring starts back up tomorrow and even though I love touring and meeting the limelights I'm going to miss having fun with Diana. So many things change tomorrow. 

( A/N Hey peeps, thank you for voting, comment, adding to your library, sharing, and following me. It means so much to me. This book has got some more chapters coming soon so be ready. Also the last sentence from this chapter is a quote from one of my favorite shows. If you can guess it in the comments and get it right I'll give you a shout out. I've also got another book coming out about the clumsy things I  do and embarrassing moments I've had. Check it out if you want. )