Diana's P.O.V. 

So we finished driving thru the park and the guys started going to my place. I figured they could meet my family why not. I mean they already met older brother. We arrived at my house and the guy's were nervous for some reason but if anyone should be nervous it should be me. I have 5 celebrity friends who are meeting my parents. We all walk up to the door and my mom answers. She looks at me then the guy's. She then winks at me making me blush causing then guy's to laugh. 

Mom: Come in. 

As the guy's get settled into the living room I go to get the rest of my family with my mom trailing behind. 

Mom: You know they do look as ugly in real life. * whispers *

Me: Maybe cause they're not. 

Mom: Who do you like the most?

Me: Mom! They each have a equal amount of love from me. 

Mom: * smirks * Sure but who?

Me: Nobody. 

I get to my sister's room and then my older brother's room. I know I have 2 older brothers. I is older by a year the other is by 19 years. Then my sister is 20 years older than me leaving me as the youngest. Yep it sucks but it has it's perks. I rounded my family into the living room  where my sister was mumbling until she saw all my celebrity friends watching her curiously. That stopped her mumbling and walking right in her tracks. She stood there shocked and my older brother by 1 year Maddy looked at them then had his mouth open. Jacob knew them so he smiled and my mom was like I don't know oh yeah embarrassing. 

The guy's smiled at their reactions then started to talk. 

Corbyn: I'm Corbyn. 

Daniel: I'm Daniel. 

Jack: I'm Jack. 

Jonah: And I'm Jonah. 

Zach: I'm Zach. 

All of them: And we're Why Don't We. * unison * 

( Watch it to make you laugh. LOL. )

My mom was smiling like nuts and my sister was like oh. 

Tara: I'm Tara. 

Maddy: I'm Maddy but you can call me Matt. 

Jacob: You guys already know me I'm Jacob. 

Mom: And I'm Diana's Mom, nice to meet you. 

After that I figured the guy's should see my room and keyboard while there here. 

Me: Hey um you guys want to see my room? 

Zach: Yeah sure. 

Jonah: I want to take a look at your keyboard. 

Daniel: Me too. So I showed all the boys up to my room as my family just stood there. Like come on they're famous relax. Well I can't say that because it still surprises me I'm friends with famous people. I open the door to my room. This is what t looks like. 

It's bigger plus the back room is my closet room

It's bigger plus the back room is my closet room. I have a desk for my work and keyboard. The long chair by the bed isn't there at all. But other than that this is my room. The boy's looked surprised. I maybe hoping for big dreams but that doesn't have to include my room. I go over to my desk where my keyboard for right now is placed. Daniel looked at it. Here my keyboard. 

I know it's not like the new ones but instead of paying hundreds of dollars for it I payed 15$ for it at a thrift shop

I know it's not like the new ones but instead of paying hundreds of dollars for it I payed 15$ for it at a thrift shop. It's perfect and sounds great. Daniel turned it on and started playing What Am I on the cello button. It'a an option you can pick. I also have harp, cosmic, organ, violin, funny, and some others that I'm too lazy to mention. Jonah got his turn and he played Trust Fund Baby. Well at least they could play it like a regular piano. Corbyn took an interest at my big windows. I know I forgot to mention them but I have some huge windows in my room and a balcony so if I can't sleep I go outside and look at the stars. Corbyn went out on the balcony just admiring the view. It was awesome. Jack was in my closet looking at my clothes and outfits. I just hope he only looks at my clothes but not my undergarments. I don't think he would but let's just say I have experience. Zach was testing out my furniture like my chair for my closet, my desk chair, and my bed. When he saw the big mirror he made sure his hair was fine and I just smiled. Then out of nowhere my sister's cat sprang onto my bed and sniffed Zach. Zach smiled and waited for the cat to sniff him then started petting her. 

Zach: What's her name?

Me: Oh it's Cupcake, she's my sister's cat. 

Zach: Do you have one. 

Me: Not yet but I'm going to get one. 

Daniel: You sound so sure. 

Me: Me and my mom prayed about it and god said yes. 

Daniel: So you  prayed about it. 

Me: Yeah, it's a big part of my life. Plus god's really important to me. 

Daniel: That's great. 

Me: No you mean he's great. * winks *

Daniel just smiles. 

Daniel's P.O.V. 

So we met Diana's family. Now we're currently in her room checking out all of her stuff yet she doesn't mind. I would go crazy if someone touched my stuff yet she's so chill about it. Not to mention she prays to god. I mean my dad would kill me if I didn't get a christian girlfriend plus god is who helps keep me humble. Diana is just so down to earth and grounded. 

Zach's P.O.V. 

I know I'm falling for Diana. I also know the others are I mean who wouldn't. She's an amazing person alone. She doesn't act cocky or arrogant but she's like so grounded and down to earth. She's nice and just an amazing person overall. I just hope she picks me. I don't think she realizes we all are beginning to love her. Well Corbyn has Christina but he loves her like a sister. I think Jonah feels the same way but I know Jack and Daniel are crushing on her like me. Just hope she picks me. 

( A/N Hey hope you guys are still reading and voting for my book. I didn't think it would go like this but it's okay I guess. Comment below who you want Diana to fall in love with please. Also give ideas if you want to. Thank you. P.S. Shout outs to hoodieherron, Jackaverylav21, Sandra23, and Driveshaftcracks so go check them out. Please go check out my followers and the people I'm following because they're amazing. Thanks again love y'all. )