Corbyn's P.O.V. 

So after going home with Jonah I had my call with Christina. I kinda feel bad because even tho I make it to where me and Christina look okay with still be in the relationship we both know it's going to end soon. We can still be friends it's just that a long distance relationship is hard. Me and Christina both want out of the relationship I think but if not I don't want to hurt her. I don't eve know how to suggest it. I want to talk to the guys about but then I would have to explain it all and I just don't want to do that right now. I think touring is enough stress. I don't even know who to talk to. Wait, I could talk to Diana. But it's like 2 am. I'm sure they're asleep. I'll just get her number tomorrow and call. Wait here's Christina. We small talked and caught up on each other's lives before totally ignoring the elephant in the room and ending the call. It's going to be a long call with Diana. 

( Skip to the next morning thanks to Jack Avery's big crush on Zara Larsson )

I wake up to my phone alarm and groan but get up quickly. I want to sleep but can't. I get dressed and take a quick shower. Nothing new and brush my teeth and do my hair. Then I'm already packed for the world tour. Jonah walks in my room to see me already. 

Jonah: The boys are going to meet us at the airport. 

Me: Oh, okay. 

We grabbed a breakfast sandwich each then started driving to the airport. Where we go back on tour.